• Male shaving

MrRob [sign in to see picture]

I time with a special electric razor very now and then but I've never taken a proper razor to it! I'm not sure that would be wise...

Tel321 [sign in to see picture]

Not shaved but neatly trimmed, after all our women make the effort for us so we guys should return the compliment

Big ali [sign in to see picture]

Neatly trim but not shaved.

TomaszJnr [sign in to see picture]

Full waxing for me. Hurts like hell but after a day or two when you get back to the action, it's worth every howl of pain. OH loves to give me a good workout with her mouth all over and the feeling for us both is great.

bigstu [sign in to see picture]

I prefer to be fully shaved, when I normally start with an electric razor but finish off with a razor

beejz [sign in to see picture]

Both of us are shaved, I love it... I've never had itching and use normal razor

wife is shaved and I love it so much, seeing her and being down on her and feeling how wet is amazing !

MarkB88 [sign in to see picture]

Never been one for shaving due to having really sensitive skin and the irritation it causes is unbearable. My partner has always kept on top of her department and I decided that I too wanted to remove the hair down stairs.

I looked into hair removal cream and came across a product called 'Nads', it says on the back that it isn't for use on the genital area, however many reviewers on a popular merchant website said that it wasn't an issue, and why else would it be called Nads??

Other than the strong smell that the cream gave off, it worked a charm, 10 minutes after applying I rinsed off in the shower to be all silky smooth! For those who don't like shaving, this seems like a great - pain free alternative!

juliephil [sign in to see picture]

We both shave and love how it feels/looks been coin it for years :)

Kinkyhubby [sign in to see picture]

Tell me more about nads where to buy it I don't want wax though the cream sounds great I just need something to put on and wash of leaving no stubble

luvved up cupple [sign in to see picture]

I keep trim but wondering about using a cream, although heard and read the horror stories, anyone have a recommendation or any tips?

Gentle giant [sign in to see picture]

I keep well trimmed don't want her nasal hairs and my pubes getting tangled up.

Stevie, hetro sub curious male [sign in to see picture]

hornyguy43 wrote:

Ok. I'm a big fan. Love the look and sensations. Been doing it for years. But.....the OH seems......dubious? Think that's the right word. Never been one for doing it much herself so maybe that's why. Managed to encourage her to get 'bic busy' this weekend and think I have a convert! Lol so do you shave guys? Ladies do you prefer smooth balls? Must say it felt much more sensitive. Would you agree?

It is an absolute must for me. its purely for my benefit. i love the feel of my cock and balls when shaved. i also feel more on show when clean shaven. my wife hasnt complained either. plus its so much easier to clean up afterwards. i think it makes me seem bigger too, but thats a weird side benefit for my ego.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

My hubby has been smooth for over 15 years now. I love it that way for the look, cleanup and smoothness and he says it is more comfortable anjust prefers it that way. He used to shave it all but now uses cream on the top and shaves his balls and says it is a smoother result. He does a lot of sport and like some others have already said finds it cleaner.

Quiet_James [sign in to see picture]

I used to shave and even used an epilator (ouch!!) but I read more and more about womens preference for a bit of hair on their men so how I just shave by balls and keep the rest as short as possible with scissors.

Must admit that I used to enjoy shaving and moisturising afterwards (and usually ended up having a play) and I'm tempted to go back to it.

Belle_djour [sign in to see picture]

Plenty of requests here for prevention of itching as it grows back, Mr Belle suffers quite a bit from this (Mrs Belle doesn't find that amusing.... much!). Other than constant shaving, what's your tip to prevent the dreaded itching?

Belles

Lil_Red_Kinkyboots [sign in to see picture]

Shave with hair conditioner as it softens the hair when it's growing back and prevents the prickle. A daily moisturiser will help with this too. I never itch since doing this 😊

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.