• rimming

Joe33 [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

My bf asked if he could lick my bum today after we'd had an oral session... I didn't know what to say, I'm so paranoid about it tasting strange or looking weird or trumping in his face or being dirty (literally being dirty vis a vis poo place)

I didn't know what to say to him! Told him we'd put it on the list next to anal and he looked bloody pleased haha. Should I let him? We've not had sex yet but pleasure each other orally and by hand, we're both very good at that now lol. I'd like to try new things but very unsure... Then again I was unsure about receiving oral and now I love it! Who else loves their bumhole being licked?

I'd highly reccomend it. Don't worry too much about the hygiene aspect - just make sure you got to the loo (and get rid of any wind!) and have a shower before hand!.

Once you get over the idea of it it's the most amazing feeling.

tsman [sign in to see picture]

a good long rimming session combined with some deep probing with my tongue in her ass and clit stimulation really gets my wife going.

she seems to enjoy returning the favour and getting a handjob simultaneously gets me so hard.

being clean beforehand is the key to relaxing though,and then go for it

pete_perv [sign in to see picture]

My d/w doesnt mind me kissing and licking down her bum but when I get my tounge right on her hole she will push me away. But if she gets turned on enough she will forget where I am for a while.

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

I highly recommend it, I love giving more than receiving though, there is nothing better

SK1966 [sign in to see picture]

Mrs K loves receiving xx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.