• rimming

Adoramus [sign in to see picture]

Why not go for it? I do this to my OH a lot. She really loves it and has fantastic orgasms, especially when I really 'go for it'. She's happy to do it to me and really likes to do it, but I have to say that it doesn't do much for me, I much prefer to do it for her as she loves it so much. I got over any squeamishness pretty quickly as it happens. It's also very intimate, as you might imagine

[suspended user]

suspended user

Wife won't let me rim her, as she says it grosses her out. Would love to, any suggestions how to approach it?

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

Hot Dog wrote:

Wife won't let me rim her, as she says it grosses her out. Would love to, any suggestions how to approach it?

Sorry bud can't help you there , any woman i've been with has loved it . its a very sensitive part of the body , tell her that , make sure she's clean down there and gived it go , if she let's herself go a bit she'll probably love it !!

KarlsGirl78 [sign in to see picture]

Love to give it and am quite partial to receiving it too...some people actually love it and I can't see the problem with it, as long as the person is clean and you feel totally at one with that person bring it on...

kc. [sign in to see picture]

I love rimming my wife and luckily she loves me rimming her. Happy all round then.

Sexkitten86 [sign in to see picture]

My hubby enjoys doing it occasionally to me. Doesn't add to my arousal though - I let him do it because he enjoys it. I'll not be reciprocating anytime soon - just isn't my thing. 

[suspended user]

suspended user

Sexkitten, I like that even though you aren't bothered you let him do it anyway. That's nice. I think I would like it. With all the nerves right at the entrance to the bum, I would imagine the gentle licking would be be an amazing tingling feeling, and combined with stroking my cock, would be explosive!

Yeah. I try to be considerate in the bedroom. Even if something isnt entirely my scene. All about give and take isnt it.

If I give up a little of the control in one session....I can take during the next.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

You're like my wife, Sexkitten. She doesn't enjoy much me rimming her, but since she knows I love it it's ok for her. She is rimming me as well, and I think it's wonderful and have multiple orgasms from it.

ScarletRose [sign in to see picture]

I've not had too much experience of it, but what I have had I've enjoyed a lot. I've been rimmed more than I've done the rimming, but when I've done it, I've enjoyed really pleasing my partner that way. He loved it, combined with a handjob he moaned a lot. I loved that, it felt great, and he was clean and everything, so it was perfectly enjoyable.

Maybe work up to it? Use a bit of lube on your finger and gently stroke her there whilst playing with her nipples or her clit maybe, and go from there? Gently does it.

x

[suspended user]

suspended user

Good advice Scarlet.

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Not for me to give or receive it. I would be worried about how close my nose was to the bum hole a squeezy little toot slipping out!

Never know [sign in to see picture]

Oh and also it makes me think of cats cleaning their bums

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I really enjoy being rimmed, I don't know why, but when its mixed between licking my asshole and licking my clit, I usually cum really quickly :')

But saying that, I enjoy rimming others too, (i'm not talking human centipede here) but when I get to be dominant, having my OH in front of me bent over is really hot.

I vote YES to rimming :)

Thanks for everyone on this thread for providing that final shove I needed to rim my husband. Did it this afternoon to his utter amazement and delight. He's just left for his nightshift with a Cheshire cat grin on his face and an erection tenting his trousers again. Cheers folks! x

GTID [sign in to see picture]

Sexkitten86 wrote:

Thanks for everyone on this thread for providing that final shove I needed to rim my husband. Did it this afternoon to his utter amazement and delight. He's just left for his nightshift with a Cheshire cat grin on his face and an erection tenting his trousers again. Cheers folks! x

I bet he was a very happy man! He will have a good night at work now im sure.. Got to admit it's the one thing that drives me crazy, a few strokes of my cock at the same time and im in heaven!

Yeah, he seems to be having a better shift than usual if his texts are anything to go by.

He's still buzzing from the experience....which makes me want to do it again because he enjoyed it so much.

But, yeah....anyway, thanks everyone.

Loving this community, is so open and supportive.

MWAH! xx

Ink and Kink [sign in to see picture]

I personally love it and I love doing it too.
    Im more willing to give and receive if me and OH are showered before hand x

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Sometimes she would progress from a 69 to a deep 69 she will thread her arms through my legs so the back of my legs were under her arms, in that position she would have access to everything I possess. I would melt into the pleasure that her toungue would give.

She wasn't all that keen on me licking her there. Untill one day I did the same, I put my arms between her legs so that we were both in the same position. The backs of her knees under my armpits my hands were then clasped in the small of her back and she then became powerless and had to submit to the exploration of my toungue. Not just her vagina but her anus was now well within easy reach for a licking or even deep probing.

Being clean is a must.

I also like being on all fours for her.

Sometimes our minds put barriers on things that we percieve as 'not right' If we push that barrier to one side we may just find an extra pleasure.

Enjoy. x

Jokerboy [sign in to see picture]

i'd love to try rimming giving and recieving, single so going to have to wait

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.