• rimming

Sarahgee [sign in to see picture]

Love it. I remember the first time i was rimmed I was a teenager and I had never heard of it and all I could think was 'wtf is he doing? That is bot my clit!' Lol. Kinda thought this guy has no idea what he's doing!

But now older and more experienced it is one of my fave things. And OH loves it too. He likes to force my head down there so I rim him too.

Boogaloo [sign in to see picture]

It's quite a rare thing in our bedroom, but when it does happen we both enjoy giving and recieving.

I'm not squeamish by any means and always up for anything, but I was so shy about having it done the first few times because I was worried he'd hate it. Then again, the first time anyone performed normal oral sex on me I was freaking out too for the same reasons!

It does feel quite nice and I enjoy performing it too, but like I said we don't do it very often. Only if we've just had a bath/shower together and we're feeling all clean and frisky! We do find it a turn on and I like the idea of it because it's 'tabboo' (ish), but I guess we have to just be in the right mood for it.

Steve4 [sign in to see picture]

My ex introduced me to rimming by surprising me while she was giving me a blow job. I've been hooked ever since. Current girl is unfortunately pretty reluctant when it comes to anything anal, so I've never received it from her but have licked her sexy bumhole once or twice. I would happily do it with no prospect of her returning the favour. It's just an incredibly intimate and hot thing to do.

B52 [sign in to see picture]

We dont do it although I wish that we did as I like giving and recieving but OH likes neither.

Sexy explorers [sign in to see picture]

Since a few weeks ago we have been exploring the world around anal and rimming "any tips or hints greatly appreciated" this all kinda started when my partner was bent over (wife) I was kissing and licking from behind then continued to start rimming her and then forth came to try anal " still learning though not complete experts in that field "

MissM22 [sign in to see picture]

I enjoy reciving but and my partner likes doing it but I don't do it to him.

Just every now and then though not every time :)

john69 [sign in to see picture]

We do it quite often, mostly it's my wife rimming me while doing a handjob. She likes seeing me with my legs in the air helplessly mourning while she is working on me.

I also like doing it to her, she lets me do it because she knows I want to but I don't think she really enjoys since she isn't so much into anal.

jerrybean [sign in to see picture]

My wife loves receiving oral including rimming. Although she doesn't like to do it back to me (although she has a few times).

We both find it very intense and arousing, perhaps helped that it's a bit naughty.

Mr&MrsSnaredrum [sign in to see picture]

Giving is a huge turn on for me. My oh has not expressed a desire to return the favour yet though.

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Love doing it to the wife but she has never done it to me, think she has difficulty getting over the whole ass thing I guess. Find it sexy doing it to her though abd she says she likes me doing it...

SR36 [sign in to see picture]

I really like being rimmed, it feels amazing and it's so naughty-it's great! I used to be completely against giving, but having educated myself about these things recently (and reading the LH forum) I'm pretty keen to give it a try...

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

My oh loves giving it, i admit it feels good but I just can't relax while he's doing it. I don't know what his fascination is with it. So don't worry your not alone x

kinky wife [sign in to see picture]

I love to receive but my hubby isn't in to it and I'm kinda glad as I don't like to give I have a very high gag reflex its only happened a couple of times when we've had a few drinks last nite was our wedding night 8months its my guilty pleasure x

kinkyman [sign in to see picture]

great feeling to be rimmed , such a sensitive area and that hightens the the feeling , both my wife and myself love giving and receiving a tongue on our ass hole , even to the point that either of us stick it inside , obviously it has to be clean and hair free

Satan42 [sign in to see picture]

I love giving it and receiving it. I think it's because it appears so dirty (kinky not unclean) it's such a huge turn on.

Slummymummy [sign in to see picture]

We both love it, feels very intimate.

Mrs Scott [sign in to see picture]

I love it personally and so does my OH.

im quite dominating with him too and prefer him on all fours. He's the only person I've done it with. But he has a handsome butt! Hahah

Anto [sign in to see picture]

my girlfriend will only rim me when my ass is completely shaved, I can see why. A Great sensation!

xabix [sign in to see picture]

Never tried it but I think if I could get past the embarassment of it and the poo paranoir I'd enjoy it. My OH went for it when we got back from the pub one night but I stopped him and he thanked me for it the next morning lol. Butt holes tend to be a bit hairy aswell which I find super off putting, do you guys keep your bums au naturelle or tidy?

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

My bf asked if he could lick my bum today after we'd had an oral session... I didn't know what to say, I'm so paranoid about it tasting strange or looking weird or trumping in his face or being dirty (literally being dirty vis a vis poo place)

I didn't know what to say to him! Told him we'd put it on the list next to anal and he looked bloody pleased haha. Should I let him? We've not had sex yet but pleasure each other orally and by hand, we're both very good at that now lol. I'd like to try new things but very unsure... Then again I was unsure about receiving oral and now I love it! Who else loves their bumhole being licked?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.