• New to Nipple rings

Anji44 [sign in to see picture]

I have never bought nipple rings before and I'm not sure what the best ones are for a newbie....any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Tikilou [sign in to see picture]

My piercer told me to wait at least 6 weeks before changing my bar. But I've found its better to wait about 3-4 months.

I made the mistake of buying on a popular auction site from a Chinese seller. The quality was awefull, and I'm not sure what metal type was sold to me. All I know is it left me very sore.

I've now found a UK website that is full of advice and information. (Am I allowed to post a link or name the site?)

I've brought from them and delivery was really quick, they have a huge selection to choose from.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Do you mean piercings or toys like this one?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31535

If you mean the toys, the ones above are pretty well reccomended as they're not too painful :)

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

If you are talking about piercings it's best that they are titanium (no weird reactions and more hypoallergenic) and the professional piercer puts in the right size. Don't get anything cheap it's a bad risk (they are your nipples!!!) If you need the jewellery changed have the piercer do it for you! I cannot stress that enough especially if you are new to changing the jewellery, also if something does go wrong then go back. I had both mine pierced and my piercer did a really good job. Took over a year to heal but well worth it. I've stuck with bars for now as I'm so scared to catch the rings in something bad enough when the bars catch on things.

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

Holy mbjeezus. You want to be waiting circa six (6) months before you change nipple piercings. MINIMUM.

You want titanium, glass, or precious metals, but honestly even they're a bit funky so I'd stick with implant grade Titanium.

You need to make sure the size is right: the thickness, and the length. Your piercer will be able to help with that, and also order you in some fancy ass jewellery when you choose.

Makers to look for are Industrial Strength, Wildcat (not my fave), Anatometal, NeoMetal, and GlassWear Studios.
    I dunno if I'm actually allowed to name all of those, but they're not competitiors of LH, and it's far safer than buying something questionable....

If you weren't meaning piercings...... I got nothin :P

Thanks guys for the advice....I was talking about toys - my fault...I need to be more specific. I'm going for your suggestion lovebirds...but I'll not write off the thought of piercings at a later date, again great advice on this subject...thanks

That's ok but good luck with the toys Anji44! Remember you can always return the nipple toys if they don't work for you, always handy that's why I love LH!

Hi binxx....thanks for the info. I forgot I can send them back. It does give me a lot of confidence to try new things on this sight...that's why I love it so much.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Anji44 wrote:

Thanks guys for the advice....I was talking about toys - my fault...I need to be more specific. I'm going for your suggestion lovebirds...but I'll not write off the thought of piercings at a later date, again great advice on this subject...thanks

You may not have thought of it but my wife has her 2 inner labia and clit hood piereced, she said they were way less painfull than getting her nipples done and healed much faster.

You can still breast feed at a later date if you wish too (if you get them piereced) I/we found

Nearly there [sign in to see picture]

Quiet ones are worse I absolutely agree. I've got both nipples and clit hood pierced. Nipples were much more painful than clit hood and took much longer to heal. Anji44 go for it and have fun with the toys ☺

I found my nipples did hurt much at all. Just a pinch. Had both done at the same time and the second one was more tender because the adrenaline had dropped.

' Quiet ones are worse' clit hood in new on the list! What's the healing time like?

Nearly there [sign in to see picture]

Hey Binxx. Maybe I'm lucky but my clit hod only took 4-5 weeks to heal. Maybe my nipples hurt more as they're quite big and they probably took longer to heal as OH kept playing and pulling on them😁

Binxx wrote:

I found my nipples did hurt much at all. Just a pinch. Had both done at the same time and the second one was more tender because the adrenaline had dropped.

' Quiet ones are worse' clit hood in new on the list! What's the healing time like?

It's generally recommended to wait 4 weeks, the clit hood is very thin( try the "q-tip" test, stick a q-tip up under your clit hood, if you can do this, and almost see through you'll be fine, or ask your piercer) so heals quickly, the inners are thicker but have a large blood supply so heal quickly too, just don't pull on them until you're sure they've healed properly or you'll be waiting longer.

We found titaniun bars for her nipples better than Bioplast ones, which gave healing issues even though they're not supposed to, also rings rather than bars in her labia, the bars kept going missing! the small ball on the end got pulled through the "hole" which is surprisingly stretchy( after healing this is ) so you can easily put larger rings in at a later date say 4-6mm thick? ( try to get ones that your partners finger will go through-easier to pull on ) If you're bold you can get your outers done, but these I understand take much longer to heal fully 12 weeks+ but once healed these can take some serious pulling and depending on how many you get can be "laced up" like a shoe

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.