• Tinder man lied with his photo

QB [sign in to see picture]

Scubaman,

lol I hadn't thought about further lies like him being married! Oh gosh oh gosh that's a real head-messer! I'll be questioning anyone I chat with from now about the reality of their picture and marital states! You just can't tell online! I know people lie in real life too, I'm just nit so gullible face to face...

QB wrote:

Scubaman,

lol I hadn't thought about further lies like him being married! Oh gosh oh gosh that's a real head-messer! I'll be questioning anyone I chat with from now about the reality of their picture and marital states! You just can't tell online! I know people lie in real life too, I'm just nit so gullible face to face...

JM88

I don't think he'd even thought about getting caught out with the false picture. Talking to him and getting into serious naughty chats took me by surprise, and I think him too! I think he'd just wanted to talk and hadn't planned on anyone asking to meet him. Didn't bank on my hormones did he!!! But I can't get the image of the wrong picture out of my mind, that's the person I imagined doing to me the things we talked about.

I think I'll go back to real life dating events, the Internet is too tricksy!

fairehlights [sign in to see picture]

If you genuinely liked what you got to know of him, I'd say go for a cautious, neutral meet up, and just be straight up about it when you meet up: say that it worried you a bit and that you want the truth about him and his reasonings.

You'll be able to tell much more in person if he's telling the truth or lying about things, and you'll know more if you like him enough to forgive it.

It's a six of one and half a dozen of the other issue. I completely understand why someone would do it (though I'd ony ever edit photos of myself, personally) and on the other hand, think it's a majorly sh!tty thing to do and raises some red flags.

So, good luck!

And RoseHip? *cuddles*

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

I would avoid him, if you really think you might like him definitely ask why he did it. If he's worried about how he looks though, he could take a funny or artsy photo, leaving mystery about his looks rather than outright using someone else's photo.

Well as it stands he hadn't contacted me again so I think that's it!!! Really appreciate all your comments, I would've driven myself bonkers thinking it over & over.

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Qb

I'm glad. Would hate to think of anything happening. I hope you can sort it out between u both x

I joined swinging heaven on a whim at 3a.m! Mostly out of curiosity. Waking after my night shift nap I have four messages! FOUR!!! I feel so popular! And pleased that the messages all seem serious about meeting up with me! I would never have taken this step without this forum. Thanks lovely people! X x x

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.