• fifty shades of grey whos excited????

    1422321516
    lou.18.88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2015

    I cant wait

    1422321920
    Corset_is [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 68
    • Joined: 18 Sep 2013

    Oh dear god NO!!!!!

    Sorry but no. It's utter dross.

    1422322915
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1541
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    No not interested better things to do with my time.

    1422326081
    lou.18.88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2015

    Really?

    1422333202
    Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1259
    • Joined: 30 Jan 2013

    Yes... I don't know how much longer I can wait!!! Eeeekkkkk

    1422344161
    SR36 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 573
    • Joined: 29 Jul 2014

    Whilst I agree that the books are dross, I still had to read all three out of curiousity and I am also (annoyingly) intrigued by the film. So yep, I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

    1422348392
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6946
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    I'll probably watch it at some point, but certainly not in any rush lol

    1422348550
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1470
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    I am so excited lol

    1422349378
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2397
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    delilahxx wrote:

    I'll probably watch it at some point, but certainly not in any rush lol

    This. Ive read the books.. But I won't be spending my Valentine's watching it though..
    1422349939
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1478
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    I've not read the books and I won't be watching it on Valentine's Day. No doubt I'll be unwittingly re-enacting a scene from it though!

    1422351615
    Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1472
    • Joined: 19 Sep 2010

    I read the first books, was erm okish, i pushed myself to read the second and didn't even get halfway through!

    I am hoping that the film makes it out to be better and changes Mr. Grey for being a controlling abuse freak to a respectful member of the bdsm world...............one can only hope

    1422354725
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2076
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    I'm excited to see what they do with it. The trailers have been a tease, but a bit crap as they just showed the same scenes over and over. Oh wait, just like the book then?! Haha :p


    Seriously though. The soundtrack is awesome. The actors look good from certain angles. The scenes in the trailers look good visually if not content wise. Yeah, as a movie I think it looks like a good watch! :)

    1422355889
    slinkykinky [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 304
    • Joined: 9 Jul 2014

    I found the books to be a bit hit and miss, but I'll still be in line for the film!

    1422356144
    lou.18.88 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 25
    • Joined: 25 Jan 2015

    I loved the books. Im so excited to see the film now

    1422356182
    GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 22 Nov 2014

    I'm intrigued. I want to see how they handled the subject on screen, the differences with the book, what was cut, what remained and what was changed so they could actually make it throgh and put it out in theaters.

    I remain convinced that the only way to have a decent FSOG movie is having it co-produced by kink.com and star James Deen and Stoya as the main protagonists. The rest of the actors can be choosen from a normal Hollywood casting agency, but I think they need professionals to have a good interpretations of Christian and Ana.

    That would be interesting.

    1422356554
    kittencub [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1541
    • Joined: 11 May 2013

    lou.18.88 wrote:

    Really?

    Yes like finishing the spare room so all my dvds are in boxes getting my sonic remote screwdriver remote to work remembering the brilliant memories I'll have of the Dr who experience I'm going on 12th of February showing off my 12 Doctor costume so you see fsog doesn't come close in fact in my world I avoid.

    1422356785
    Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 548
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2012

    Blueeyes82 wrote:

    I read the first books, was erm okish, i pushed myself to read the second and didn't even get halfway through!

    I am hoping that the film makes it out to be better and changes Mr. Grey for being a controlling abuse freak to a respectful member of the bdsm world...............one can only hope

    Pretty much this, except that after the trauma of suffering through the first I couldnt bring myself to even start the second book.

    1422357071
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2076
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    GeekyEleanor wrote:

    I'm intrigued. I want to see how they handled the subject on screen, the differences with the book, what was cut, what remained and what was changed so they could actually make it throgh and put it out in theaters.

    I remain convinced that the only way to have a decent FSOG movie is having it co-produced by kink.com and star James Deen and Stoya as the main protagonists. The rest of the actors can be choosen from a normal Hollywood casting agency, but I think they need professionals to have a good interpretations of Christian and Ana.

    That would be interesting.

    Erm why? Yeah, they have a great dynamic together and are great in porn. As, you know, porn stars. They are hardly professionals at portraying a relationship just because they do porn and have relationships! Hollywood actors are perfectly capable of acting a given role, whether they live it in their real life or not. They are professionals too! Acting out a relationship is pretty much in the job description. They are perfectly capable of following a script, which is all James and Stoya would be doing anyway if they had the role. And it's not like Christian and Ana are professionals either, especially Ana. An awkward actress made even more awkward at playing a role outside her acting norm is pretty much the perfect portrayal of her, really.

    Not to mention the obvious that despite the themes, FSOG is not porn...so having a porn producer or porn stars working on it would hurt it.

    Not going to lie though, if an official porn version ever comes out they'd be awesome to watch (though Stoya would make an awful Ana!).

    1422357675
    GeekyEleanor [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 324
    • Joined: 22 Nov 2014

    It's because having them behind the production would mean having people who actually know stuff about BDSM handling the story, and that would probably mean that they would manage to make something decent out of a story that portrays BDSM as abusive and totally wrong and stuff. You know the interviews before and after many of the movies produced by kink.com? How they ask the actors what they like, don't like, how they felt and everything? I like the way they handle the issue of trust, consent and those interview feel a little like the aftercare phase, something that's totally missing in the books.

    Having someone that deals with BDSM on a daily basis as a job would mean they would tackle down those issues, possibly making a better movie. That's it.

    And I admit I'm a fan of those two, in and out movies. I like their interactions, that's why I thought they would be a good casting choice.

    But that's only my opinion and mine alone.

    1422357831
    Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 548
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2012

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    GeekyEleanor wrote:

    I'm intrigued. I want to see how they handled the subject on screen, the differences with the book, what was cut, what remained and what was changed so they could actually make it throgh and put it out in theaters.

    I remain convinced that the only way to have a decent FSOG movie is having it co-produced by kink.com and star James Deen and Stoya as the main protagonists. The rest of the actors can be choosen from a normal Hollywood casting agency, but I think they need professionals to have a good interpretations of Christian and Ana.

    That would be interesting.

    Erm why? Yeah, they have a great dynamic together and are great in porn. As, you know, porn stars. They are hardly professionals at portraying a relationship just because they do porn and have relationships! Hollywood actors are perfectly capable of acting a given role, whether they live it in their real life or not. They are professionals too! Acting out a relationship is pretty much in the job description. They are perfectly capable of following a script, which is all James and Stoya would be doing anyway if they had the role. And it's not like Christian and Ana are professionals either, especially Ana. An awkward actress made even more awkward at playing a role outside her acting norm is pretty much the perfect portrayal of her, really.

    Not to mention the obvious that despite the themes, FSOG is not porn...so having a porn producer or porn stars working on it would hurt it.

    Not going to lie though, if an official porn version ever comes out they'd be awesome to watch (though Stoya would make an awful Ana

    I dont think even Kink could turn it into anything worth anything personally. Besides, Stoya has more or less retired from performing now and I was sick of her only screwing Deen in scenes because he is her boyfriend outside of porn.

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.