• valentines

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The FSOG egg is the best I've tried and I've tried a lot

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Ooooooooo youngandfun95 its on testers list ive added to my wishlist ... if not I better win the lotto for all the things I want x

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Can i pop in a suggestion for a valentines goodie? I bought the strawberry, vanilla and cherry lovehoney massage candles the other week and they are GORGEOUS!

I have just popped my review up on my blog, the review on lovehoney may take a day or so to be put up but i thought these would be brilliant, as a gift:

http://naughty-corner.com/2015/01/strawberry-vanilla-massage-candles-lovehoney/

Oo thanks blueeyes82, I shall look n wait 4 your review ;) x

they are amazing, esp the strawberry one, it smells ike those haribo strawberries hmmmm

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Well I think me and my boyfriend are going out for a meal, a surprise adventure (he won't tell me what, except to dress warmly) and then back to his house where I am going to sleep over for the first time. I'm incredibly nervous about it! What if I drool in my sleep, what about morning breath, does he expect me to stay for breakfast, etc? Does he expect sex? We haven't had sex yet, I'm still a virgin... But I feel I'd be happy to give up my virginity to him :) Is a month and a half too short into a relationship to have sex? I'm nervous and excited haha, need your opinions!

If you feel ready then it's not too early, but feeling like you want him to have your virginity and feeling ready for sex are two different things. Don't worry about drooling or snoring or morning breath, all those things are a normal part of sleeping together, I'd say stay for breakfast, maybe even plan a special breakfast. Just relax and have fun, maybe plan a DVD night if you don't feel ready for sex and don't it to be awkward

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Well I think me and my boyfriend are going out for a meal, a surprise adventure (he won't tell me what, except to dress warmly) and then back to his house where I am going to sleep over for the first time. I'm incredibly nervous about it! What if I drool in my sleep, what about morning breath, does he expect me to stay for breakfast, etc? Does he expect sex? We haven't had sex yet, I'm still a virgin... But I feel I'd be happy to give up my virginity to him :) Is a month and a half too short into a relationship to have sex? I'm nervous and excited haha, need your opinions!

He sounds very caring enjoy the night if it happens don't worry too much if it doesn't.

Honestly enjoy the moment your know if it feels right,hard to explain but your just feel comfortable with whsts happening, I know I did, time scales dont matter what does is your feelings..

GingerClaire [sign in to see picture]

Brought up Valentines with my OH yesterday and he hasn't thought about it. Looks like we will just be spending the day (and night) together. Maybe some nice strong restratints will be added to his bed too ;)

GingerClaire wrote:

Brought up Valentines with my OH yesterday and he hasn't thought about it. Looks like we will just be spending the day (and night) together. Maybe some nice strong restratints will be added to his bed too ;)

that's it, he needs punishing, for not spoiling you ;)

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

A meal out and a surprise adventure you should dress warmly for? Sounds amazing! I wish I could have a date like that, just once in my life...

Do whatever you feel comfortable with; I don't have any actual experience but I think that good communication is a key - talk about everything and anything, about any feelings you have during your adventure, about your further expectations for the evening... and I am sure everything will be fine. If you feel ready for your first time, go for it, if you feel like getting a bit of cuddling and just sleeping, just do it. Have a wonderful day!

Me too I love it when a bloke doesnt tell u were we r going but what to wear x

Wooooo im a bit excited... just sent my bf a message to message me when his alone (just taken a pic of my tester from lh) ill post the review with his reaction later, his offline atm:( ...

lissylou [sign in to see picture]

It will be my first Valentines day with the bf, but we got together almost straight after Valentines last year, so almost our year anniversary too!

We are going to Amsterdam for a long weekend, staying in a 5* hotel - I cannot wait! Feel so spoiled!

I have a few nice surprises for when we are there though :P

Decided I'm making a three course candle lit dinner, scallops, steak and profiteroles :D

Very posh young n fun, sounds great lissylou,

well it will b our first, but weve only been back together about 2 weeks after a months break before that we'd been together 6 months. So really not sure what to do, we definitely are not the type of soppy couple with all the teddys n that sorta thing..

HappilyExperimenting [sign in to see picture]

Thank you for all the advice guys, yes he is very caring and lovely, I miss him so much when I can't see him as we only see each other about twice a week... I think he may be the one :) I'll keep you updated...

Sounds nice liccylou, I'm well jel! ;) Hope everyone else has a good valentine's too! I've been looking at honest valentine's cards online and they're very funny, google them if you want a laugh! :D

Me too happilyexperimenting, gunna get him a really silly 1 n one for his birthday ha x

Nawty Novice [sign in to see picture]

My first Valentine's day with my bf was less than 2mths after we'd first met and only the 2nd time we'd ever met in person! I went to stay at his for a few days just before the 14th. We didn't do anything special other then enjoy spending time together (long-distance sucks) but we exchanged cards which was sweet; especially as it was my first at the tender age of nearly 32!

I think the little things are nice for Valentine's Day, it doesn't need to be a big commercial slop-fest. My bf knows I'd be happy with a packet of lovehearts and a bit of a snuggle!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.