• valentines

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I love this! It sounds amazing. Lucky man! Enjoy!

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

fizzy wrote:

I dont have a clue what I'm getting my hubby yet althoughi have decided on the cake I'm going to make him i always bake him something differnt every year.

That's a lovely idea! Mind if I steal it next year when we're living together?

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

I could do brownies.. if I dont eat them first ;)

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

No I'll get it on DVD.

kittencub [sign in to see picture]

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

kittencub wrote:

wildflower wrote:

Sadly I'll probably be getting nothing as usual, my husband seems to think the whole thing is a just a commercial rip off!

My heart goes out to you my ex was the same now me and hubby do cards by since I'm doing the Dr Who experience two days before I'll have tons of Dr Who goodies.

Have you been to see 'Paddington' yet? :p

Are it will let me now, no I'll get it on dvd means I can watch/lust in peace.

Jeff and Sarah [sign in to see picture]

I did want to get Sarah some sort of toy for valantines, but can't decide what get... was thinking about the LH 'Magic' wand considering she loves her durex play bullet... whats the verdict?

Cant answer coz I haven't got one sorry x

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

Just bought my lovely wife:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18768
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27662
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=23031

She mentioned while teasing me in lingerie yesterday that she didn't have anything pink, so.......

Also pre purchased Fifty Shades of Grey tickets for Valentines. Not necessarily my thing but it should definitely get her motor running a little more than usual (I remember her zooming through the books like it was yesterday and the perfect kind of crazy that stirred up in her.

I feel bad saying it, but I don't remember our first Valentines day. As corney as it sounds, I like to treat her like it is our first every time. I think that is what women really want from Valentines, to feel desirable and loved like when we were just starting out. I guess that is our tradition. I treat her like when we're teens and nothing else in the world mattered to me (that is still the case but with kids and life the dates and wild, "can't keep my hands off" nights are harder to come by)

Good choice jrok :) thats really sweet youve still got romance x

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Last night we was picking out a few little things, lube , a strap on and a new extender. Now im waiting for the post man 😃 havnt had the money to buy ourself anything in a long time!

m4nn13 [sign in to see picture]

Think itl be the usual for me and OH. Spend a bit of dosh on a few little bits, I'l cook a nice meal and open some wine and she can relax and be pampered for the day. As long as i get what i want back later! 😅

I think it would be easier if we lived together or alone , unfortunately both with parents ... never know we might get someti es alone sometime x

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

This year hubby and I have decided not to buys gifts-none of us need anymore chocolate haha! Instead we are just getting each other a card and going out for a meal together. For our first Valentine together he proposed with a beautiful ring, so he can't really top that now! Lol

Wow lorah13, yeah I wont b getting him chocs but prob a card ..

Was thinking about getting him some dices or some of those card games from here? What do u think? Has any1 got any?

KinkyFuckery [sign in to see picture]

I have got him a 'cocktail set' for this years V day as he makes mean cocktails I would quiet happily have his cock for V day

fizzy [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

fizzy wrote:

I dont have a clue what I'm getting my hubby yet althoughi have decided on the cake I'm going to make him i always bake him something differnt every year.

That's a lovely idea! Mind if I steal it next year when we're living together?

of course not! :)

Ronnie [sign in to see picture]

My wife and I aare away for both our birthdays the weekend after and so thinking about prepping for that!

Either a remote control toy or some gift vouchers for the other half to purchase something she likes.

Anyone any recommendations on remote control toys? Do they actually work out and about?

Luck u ronnie, anywhere hot?

N i havent got any remote toys but heard their r good x

BDSM-curious [sign in to see picture]

Ronnie wrote:

My wife and I aare away for both our birthdays the weekend after and so thinking about prepping for that!

Either a remote control toy or some gift vouchers for the other half to purchase something she likes.

Anyone any recommendations on remote control toys? Do they actually work out and about?

If you buy a remote control egg make sure you take both batteries out when not in use.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.