• Sore breasts and *ahem*

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

The woman jammed the speculem, asked another woman in to look, discussed my cervix for a while, brought a cup of tea, then just walked off leaving me laid there, legs spread with the curtain open, she came back and said "oh you could have gotten dressed" yeah. Never again. Not unless I think there's something seriously wrong.

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

With mine i laid back and she put the speculum in gently and asked me a few chit chat questions about what i did for a job etc and then took the speculum out. I asked when she was going to do the comb bit (the bit i was scared about) and she said she had already done it!

i was amazed that i didnt feel anything! Afterwards i didnt have any pain or bleeding so was quite impressed with it all.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

My experience couldnt b any more different to yours young and fun95, I got asked questions ect.. layed on the bed with my legs parted n feet touching, she said to me dont worry relax which I did she lubed the speculum and inserted, then did the test when I didn't feel a thing, and she said all done im just guna remove the speculum which she did gently then she left me to get my things on.... job done n she was really nice n said she'd phond me with the results. Please dont be put off by one bad experience .... vaginal/ cervial health is so important.. im near on paranoid about it.

I have the tests! Shall I do one now and one in morning or just wait until morning?

IrishRose [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

I have the tests! Shall I do one now and one in morning or just wait until morning?

I really woulnt be able to wait! if it puts you at reat do one now x

Did the test, negative, I'm actually kinda sad, Altough were not really prepared for a baby, I'm half way through uni for a start! I really want one. I think my mind ran away with me a little

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Youd probably almost convince yourself that you could well be carrying a child, and almost came round to the idea.. anyway although you may be on a bit of a downer in a strange type of way.. I hope you continue to do well at uni plenty of time 4 babys :) be happy

Thanks, I've wanted one for a while but we just can't be planning a baby, think we'll be planning next year so it's not like I'll never have one, just thought, ya know, we could figure it out :/

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

dr's can't do smears, whilst the cervix is bleeding, it interfers with the results. i was told not to do prenancy store bought tests, whilst bleeding, as it can give false positives

Corset_is [sign in to see picture]

Got the sore boobs thing too even though I'm on the injection. Have done two tests and both have been negative so am wondering if it is the cold hurting them (but I'm not convinced) My *ahem* doesn't hurt much though and we ae prettty rough.

Binxx [sign in to see picture]

I agree with doing a pregnancy test always better to be sure! Otherwise if you are particularly stressed perhaps. When I was doing my last year at UNI the whole year I had sore breasts a week before I was due. Really really sore! Then after the stress was gone (graduation lol) no more sore and tender breasts. I got so used to them being my tell before my period it surprised me when I got it and there were no sore breasts.

The added hormones maybe from your birth control, perhaps check with your doctor if it persists.

Jeff and Sarah [sign in to see picture]

I've had a couple of scares in the past two, one last month in fact! I'm in my last year of uni and would be in no financial position for us to have a baby so the thought can scary! I'm on the pill but I can't take the combined one because I suffer with headaches. It's horrible being on the daily pill because I never really know when i'm due on or not and it's the same with the implants too, you can't count back from a cycle or anything because you don't have one! At least you can relax a bit since your test came back so you can focus on your uni work :) Good luck with uni and also a baby in the furture when the time it right for you :)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Ah no, I feel gutted for you. But like they say things happen for a reason. Hopefully you have sorted the problem by now. & best of luck trying next year. Motherhood is the best feeling in the world & I'm sure you will very soon become a brilliant mummy xx

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I'm glad you've got it established one way or the other.

We've had countless scares. They tend to go like this:

OhFUCKyou'repregnantOhFUCKyou'repregnantOhFUCKyou'repregnantOhFUCKyou'repregnant...aw...you're NOT pregnant?

But from a practical point of view, you are better waiting. And you'll be doubly happy when it DOES happen.

Thanks guys, it's a weight off my shoulders but I'd love a baby soon, my focus is to get us organised and settled by the end of 2015 x

How long do you have left of uni, Y&F?

I finish June 2016 and my implant runs out may 2016, I'm not planning on having another put in let's put it that way lol

Cool. Sounds like a great way to celebrate your graduation.

You should wear the robe and mortar board during. :p

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

I had the implant out and tried for a year untill 12 months later we finally was pregnant! X

Lol DOTE maybe, I'm sure OH would love that!

Nooo delboy don't say that I want my baby in my arms within 12 month lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.