• Sex swing hotel?

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

We don't need hotels; we've got an amazing landscape with beautiful mountains to fuck in ;-)

rumbled [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Platinum

We are particularly interested in the selection of clothing and dungeon equipment, something we'd never get to try I feel anywhere else!

Must not see, must stay awake!

sugarboobies2232 [sign in to see picture]

This makes me sad. I have cancelled twice now 2 seperate trips to De Vie in the Parisian Dreams suite. Can't wait to finally go some time soon!

AussieCharm [sign in to see picture]

There is a place you can rent in West London..... http://www.betterthanabed.com/facilities/

Mrs Grey [sign in to see picture]

I so wish the Hotel de Vie wasn't the only hotel like this! While it sounds phenomenal & even my husband would like to stay there, it's just too far away.

If I win the lottery I'm buying a hotel in the scottish countryside just for this purpose!

[suspended user]

suspended user

What a great hotel offers go and keep enjoying, dude!!! Sex is on the air, keep swinging lol...Pound is worthed when you enjoy in it.

JJLWB [sign in to see picture]

AussieCharm wrote:

There is a place you can rent in West London..... http://www.betterthanabed.com/facilities/

Wow! This place looks incredible :)

Hi all, tomorrow's the day. Me and the OH are off to the Hotel De Vie for a night of fun. I'll let you all know how it is :)

lovingnewtoys [sign in to see picture]

Sounds amazing - googling it now lol

Have fun - don't forget to report back xx

Sex Squid [sign in to see picture]

Had never heard of this hotel. And I'd love to try a sex swing!!

Lilmisshottie [sign in to see picture]

Oh googling it now! Would love to hear feed back, is a long way from Scotland but might be worth a cheeky weekend away with OH :)

I will definitely feed back to you all. I can't wait now, it feels like ages ago since we booked it :)

lmh95 [sign in to see picture]

JJLWB wrote:

Hi all, tomorrow's the day. Me and the OH are off to the Hotel De Vie for a night of fun. I'll let you all know how it is :)

Hope it all goes "swingingly" well and you both have a fantastic time. The rooms look gorgeous and those big baths look fab x

I really fancy going somewhere like Hotel De Vie. The rooms are decorated really nicely on the website and would make a great backdrop for some lingerie photos for personal use or to post on here.

The sex swing sounds amazing and if it's hanging in the middle of the room the weightless feeling that you would get I think would really add to the sensations.

I've been a bit fascinated by sex swings after seeing Samantha on Sex and the City using one.

lmh95 wrote:

JJLWB wrote:

Hope it all goes "swingingly" well and you both have a fantastic time. The rooms look gorgeous and those big baths look fab x

Lol this made me chuckle! Thank you x

So we're back after an incredible night at the Hotel De Vie, and all I can say is wow! Make sure you take a trip there if you get the chance. The atmosphere at the hotel is so relaxed and friendly. The facilities (restaurant, bar etc) are only open to guests, and there are no kids allowed so you get a really intimate and quiet atmosphere when you're there.

We stayed in the Scarlet Suite which is the biggest room, and we were not disappointed. It's spotlessly clean and has a huge bath and dining area. The Scarlet Suite is also the only room that they will serve breakfast to, rather than having to eat in the restaurant, which we took full advantage of! It was a lovely fresh breakfast and cooked to order. There's also a really quiet bar with a great selection of drinks.

We went into to the town (Farnham) for dinner, there's not a huge amount of things to do there, but it's a really cute town with plenty of restaurants and pubs. The main reason we went was for the hotel though so the town wasn't a big selling point for us anyway.

Now to the main event: the sex swing! We were not disappointed with this, it was so much fun to try out. It's stored in a box under the wardrobe for you to put up yourselves, and this couldn't be easier. I was worried it would be too complicated, but in just 2 steps it was up! It is very similar to this swing:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

Once the straps were adjusted to the right height we were away. I've never tried one before but now I want one for my house! It was so much fun and felt incredible. I loved the feeling of being suspended and weighless.

It was a brilliant night and we are already planning a trip back :)

JJLWB wrote:

So we're back after an incredible night at the Hotel De Vie, and all I can say is wow! Make sure you take a trip there if you get the chance. The atmosphere at the hotel is so relaxed and friendly. The facilities (restaurant, bar etc) are only open to guests, and there are no kids allowed so you get a really intimate and quiet atmosphere when you're there.

We stayed in the Scarlet Suite which is the biggest room, and we were not disappointed. It's spotlessly clean and has a huge bath and dining area. The Scarlet Suite is also the only room that they will serve breakfast to, rather than having to eat in the restaurant, which we took full advantage of! It was a lovely fresh breakfast and cooked to order. There's also a really quiet bar with a great selection of drinks.

We went into to the town (Farnham) for dinner, there's not a huge amount of things to do there, but it's a really cute town with plenty of restaurants and pubs. The main reason we went was for the hotel though so the town wasn't a big selling point for us anyway.

Now to the main event: the sex swing! We were not disappointed with this, it was so much fun to try out. It's stored in a box under the wardrobe for you to put up yourselves, and this couldn't be easier. I was worried it would be too complicated, but in just 2 steps it was up! It is very similar to this swing:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31084

Once the straps were adjusted to the right height we were away. I've never tried one before but now I want one for my house! It was so much fun and felt incredible. I loved the feeling of being suspended and weighless.

It was a brilliant night and we are already planning a trip back :)

Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and had a fantastic night. The Scarlet Suite looks lovely on the website x
    truegrace [sign in to see picture]

Tempted to book for later in the year, going to Edinburgh soon and that is just under £200 a night so makes the scarlet suite look cheap for what you get!

truegrace wrote:

Tempted to book for later in the year, going to Edinburgh soon and that is just under £200 a night so makes the scarlet suite look cheap for what you get!

It is brilliantly priced for what you get, I was so impressed.

Sxleksaker [sign in to see picture]

I would love to try a sex swing and live at that beautiful hotel. Great that you had such a fun time with your OH, it sounds amazing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.