• newbie to anal question possibly tmi

megan86 [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone so me and my oh had anal last night its only the second time it has happened first being Saturday, well this time he finished in me and now I have the shits is that normal Thanks x

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Lol.....no doesn't normally happen....you probably will get some cum or lube leakage but not the squits because of doing anal....

glad ad to hear your enjoying it, similar to where we are at with it all.....

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Hi Megan. Welcome to the forums.

It isn't usually something that would happen just from him cumming there.

Did you clean out beforehand? I found that if I have a clean that goes quite deep, it can effect my bowel movements the next day.

Thank you for your replys x

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

I'd actually go the other way here and say it is fairly common to have loose stools after anal...not just from cum being inside you, but a combination of factors. The lube/cum, anal douching/cleaning, the action of hitting innards repeatedly...it's very easy for your insides to get stimulated in the not fun way with anal sex. Pooping right after, feeling the need to go during and having loose stool/a brown jelly like discharge after are all pretty common. At least in my own google-tastic researching :)

I wouldn't worry about it, tis just 'one of those things'!

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

sometimes it can be nornal yes.

I wouldnt worry about it x

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

I'd actually go the other way here and say it is fairly common to have loose stools after anal...not just from cum being inside you, but a combination of factors. The lube/cum, anal douching/cleaning, the action of hitting innards repeatedly...it's very easy for your insides to get stimulated in the not fun way with anal sex. Pooping right after, feeling the need to go during and having loose stool/a brown jelly like discharge after are all pretty common. At least in my own google-tastic researching :)

This really. My OH love anal and we do it regularly but she generally has some loose stool the next day and then it all goes back to normal.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

Most of all, don't be put off,

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Possibly if you are prone to IBS.

It happened a few hours after and only happened the once but I am starting to enjoy my oh being in me so all good on that front.

MrsMuffin [sign in to see picture]

not quite squits but things are certainly looser the day after for me. I dont think it's anything unusual to be concerned about

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

+1

I totally agree with this :)

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

Not TMI at all. If you're going to play with fire then expect a burn or two, so if you're going to play down there, expect that sometimes 'shit happens'

Some good advice here already, so don't worry there is no issues.

I sometimes sway from loose stool afterwards, to nothing at all, to completely normal.

I think a lot of it depends on how regular and well you 'go' on an everyday basis. IBS has been mentioned on here already and those who suffer from it (as I do - but largely under control - famous last words!!) will know that regularity and a good poo are things you dream of especially as an anal play lover!

As long as you are not in any discomfort then carry on as you are.

If you try douching then my best tip is to insert the nozzle a tiny amount, about 1cm, into you then squeeze the water in. Inserting it too far will squeeze the water in too deep into you and trigger those bowels.

If you ever delve into the realms of large insertions and long insertions then you may want to think about dietary adjustments etc - but that is a whole other ball game.

Good to read you are enjoying your new discovery, and don't be afraid to suggest a role reversal with the OH too!

I didn't use a douche and I don't have is but my oh is quite large so he could of irritated me up there.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.