• Are you man enough to explore the back door?

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

hi friends

great post

http://www.rolereboot.org/sex-and-relationships/details/2012-11-the-night-i-let-my-wife-peg-me

xoxo

seamusseamus [sign in to see picture]

I'm game if she's brave enough

Sew Crafty [sign in to see picture]

It's why I just purchased a strapless double sided dildo. I can't wait to use it. It will be a first for me, but a long time fantasy

Lolik [sign in to see picture]

Sew Crafty wrote:

It's why I just purchased a strapless double sided dildo. I can't wait to use it. It will be a first for me, but a long time fantasy

1. at what size?

2. who will be at the other end?

Jrok [sign in to see picture]

Will just say, didn't read the article, but it is worth a shot. We, and many members here, love strapon play. The role reversal is awesome and when warmed up properly, it feels great. My wife enjoys the power of it all.

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Jrok wrote:

Will just say, didn't read the article, but it is worth a shot. We, and many members here, love strapon play. The role reversal is awesome and when warmed up properly, it feels great. My wife enjoys the power of it all.

I fully agree, we both, my OH and I, enjoy it immensely

DeadBoy [sign in to see picture]

Not for me and I don't think it makes me less manly gf isn't interested in it either

Sexlife1 [sign in to see picture]

I've only had a butt plug in and solo anal play.. Would love to get my girlfriend invoked. Gonna ask her soon I promise! Lol

Sexlife1 [sign in to see picture]

I've only had a butt plug in and solo anal play.. Would love to get my girlfriend invoked. Gonna ask her soon I promise! Lol

Munke [sign in to see picture]

Yea all the time ;)

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

Hmm I often Peg my husband... but usually when he is in TV mode..ie dressed s a girl..

I love it from my perspective because I love to hear and sense the pleasure it gives him.. and its an added side to our play.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

I'm open to trying (almost) anything the missus would ask for, including pegging. I want her back door, so she should be able to have mine, right?

However, I'd settle to her asking for any kind of sex, lol...

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

I really dislike the title of ur thread!!

I don't think a man isn't a man or "man enough" if he chooses not to explore in anal play.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

I really dislike the title of ur thread!!

Same here, You can't really say X person is not man enough because they haven't tried anal but then Y is because they have. I'm all for more people trying anal including both guys and girls becuase It's actually a lot of fun and not as bad as they might think.

If someone doesn't want to try anal though then fair enough, it's their choice not to do it rrather than them nopt being 'man enough'.

You could call me 'man enough' because I will be doing a bungee jump this year, but I'm not. I am actually doing it because I want to experience it and nothing else.

kevindurham [sign in to see picture]

ive never tried full anal but ive had a ex use a small toy on me, it hurt but was a pleasure pain thing, there is no question to sexuality or 'man enough' its all down to the person who is enjoying it, sex is sex it doesn't make a difference to anything

haggis 6969 [sign in to see picture]

I agree with it not having to be a man to try it. But i love it myself. We have a selection of toys. Smallest being a 12 inch double ender to the chunky doc johnson big boy. I use these wen she isnt in but wen she is in she likes to lick my hole which is amazing. I have recently asked her to wear some latex dildo pants so she can penetrate me and she is game for that. For anyone who is curious all i can say is its the most oxplosive orgasm ive ever had having my p spot massaged while i masturbate.

P51 [sign in to see picture]

Neither the the OH or I had ever tried anal before we met. We both now love it. I enjoy her fingers in me specially if I'm being given a BJ as well. The other day she used this (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15076) on me and it felt like I'd oirgasmed, without ejaculating. When I did come inside her it was intense and the volume was huge. I'm happy to have my back door played with- I want to work up to something bigger before asking her about strapons.

magicnumber69 [sign in to see picture]

"Eric Martin is a pen name for a writer based in the West who’s willing to explore new sexual positions—with his wife, but not the world"

But doesn't mind writing it in a blog, albeit under a pseudonym!

Anyhoo, I love anal play and enjoy solo play and I've never felt that it made me more or less of a man, or gay. It's just another means of deriving pleasure from your body and heaven knows, everyone needs an outlet these days.

I've been talking about anal every now and then - both giving and receiving - with my gf and although she's more excited by taking it in her bum than giving it, she's intrigued enough to want to try pegging me. I'm really excited by it, as I'm more naturally sub in bed and I love the feeling of power and responsibility it gives her and since some of the fantasies we've talked about revealed a bit of a dominant streak in her, I think she'll get a kick out of it, too!

Sadly, we're still a long-distance couple atm, but once we've experienced each other a bit, then pegging is definitely on our 'to do' list!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.