• plus size play question

blackcat1492 [sign in to see picture]

hey, so i have a question on my mind and im hoping someone can answer it!

im plus sized, very! about a UK 32, i know im too big and i am trying to lose weight, for my health mainly and so i can have a life back.

but something im struggling with is touching myself down there, as my tummy gets in the way! i lost alot of weight a few years ago, had lose skin, put weight back on and now the lose skin is a very big low hanging belly!

if i wriggle around a bit i can touch my clit, but i cant go any lower. ive bought some toys, witch i know well help because i will still have my fingers length, but when i try to use just my fingers, i cant!

im trying to get more used to having things inside me, im a virgin and have always avoided fingering myself but i dont want to be very scared when the time comes, and want to be used to it by myself first. but i cant be if i cant do it!

does any other fellow plus sizers (or anyone who has a idea!) have any tips to help?

thankyou x

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

A suction cup dildo could work very well for you in terms if internal penetration, as it is complately hands free, so no worries with reaching :)

Would also be the closest thing to the real thing in terms of getting yourself prepared for the sensation. If you've not had anything in there, I would advise going really really slow, use lots of lube and make sure you're nice and in the mood before starting. I guess I would advise that to anyone, actually! :D

thankyou! i had been thinking about a suction cup one :)

x

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I second the suction cup :)

I randomly thought about something similar to this earlier, oddly enough, prompted by facebook. I saw someone with a selfie stick getting all excited, and started thinking about a selfie stick for down there. But with a fun end, not a camera end...

But yeah. Suction cups!

haha i had that idea the other day! selfie sticks would be useful for more than just selfies im sure!

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

Maybe something like this could be useful for you? It has a suction cup, but it isn't intimidating in size:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31401

You could also add on a vibrating cock ring if you want to get a vibrating effect but aren't ready to go bigger in size. :)

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

CutieCurious wrote:

You could also add on a vibrating cock ring if you want to get a vibrating effect but aren't ready to go bigger in size. :)

That's a pretty nifty idea, would never have thought to use a vibrating cock ring.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

You could try using a mirror too, that my help?

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

What about something like this? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30708

It's a slimline toy, sleek, no ridges and bumps, and it sports a suction cup.

(BTW really try to build up on your flexibility a little, start to do a bit of walking (and increase the speed and distance gradually), and some light stretching and excercise - I used to be 300 pounds myself when I was 20 (I weigh in at about 190lbs atm) have managed to do so, the increase in your flexibility and stamina is amazing.)

Delboy1991 [sign in to see picture]

Totally agree with suction dildo.
    This one sounds ideal for beginners
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=24629

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31401
    This one is only 5"

And good luck x

GlamRockChick [sign in to see picture]

Hi I'm a really big girl too. I found that sitting propped up a bit on a sofa or big chair really helped me to reach the bits that count, especially if I sort of sat on one bum cheek. Or kneel with your knees as far apart as you can, or the last one which is to stand with one foot propped up on a chair or the side of the bath. Hope you enjoy experimenting!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.