• Sexting

somegirlinthisworld [sign in to see picture]

A guy who I have recently met has been drunk sexting me. The kind of things that he sexts me is rather expilcit . I don't know how I feel about him sexting me, he did say he was sorry if he made me feel uncomfortable, but I want him to tone down on what he says to me.

What should I tell him?

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Just tell it how it is. Set some boundaries. Communicating about the issue is always best. If he still wants to do it, then he'll listen to you. Does he only do it when he's drunk?

somegirlinthisworld [sign in to see picture]

I know I need to tell it to him stright (instead of blanking him) but I don't want to seem prudish

john69 [sign in to see picture]

I would say, drop the guy!

If you just recently met him and he starts sexting you when drunk - what comes next? No, be aware and take care. There are lots of decent guys out there.

Skitty [sign in to see picture]

I agree with what everyone else has said - tell him the truth about it. I don't think it's prudish to feel uncomfortable about something like this and I think a lot of people would feel uncomfortable with explicit sexting from anyone they didn't know well. If he thinks that it's prudish to be honest about what you want and don't want then he's probably not such a nice person anyway :)

Good luck with it.

MissElla [sign in to see picture]

He should be gracious enough to understand that you don't like his advances and back off.

If he doesn't, it doesn't bode well for you two in the future with other sexual encounters! If he can't accept your boundaries when you're OUT of the bedroom, he could be worse inside.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.