• Squirters are peeing?!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

Urine is 95% water, anyway, it's pretty healthy to swollow ;)

I have only squirted a handful of times and I can honestly say, it wasn't pee

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I've often thought this, it probably is wee but once you're ok with this, it does not matter, just drink lots of water beforehand and it won't taste of much. Ever tasted your own pee? ok I have once, didn't taste of anything much really.

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

Since squirting is the holy grail of women's orgasms at the moment, maybe some women who are desperate to do it (or have partners who really want them to) end up peeing instead. If that happens often enough, and it might because of the pressure to squirt, it could account for the different results.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I've asked this before but I don't know that I got an answer - or at least that I can remember - does squirting make orgasms better?

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

I've asked this before but I don't know that I got an answer - or at least that I can remember - does squirting make orgasms better?

Ohhh yessss, makes it more intense, the whole body feels it

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I guess if you're relaxed/turned on enough to squirt, then everything will feel better? maybe?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

teacake wrote:

My lady squirts,And she goes to the loo before we play so how can it be pee if she is empty?

I'm not sure we're ever really completely empty. I think we start refilling even as we're washing our hands.
    I'm pretty sure that's the reason why we always pee when we poo but don't always poo when we pee.

Although, as with most things. I could be making that up.

You're not making it up, nobody ever has a completely empty bladder. We retain around 25-50ml in the bladder when we wee, older people can retain up to about 100ml. And since the kidneys work 24/7 as soon as you finish, more urine is being filtered into the bladder, hence why there's always a bit more wee at the end of a poo even if you wee first.

Also, women who hover over public/hotel toilets, the position doesn't allow full bladder emptying and you can retain as much as 30% of the contents.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.