• Squirters are peeing?!

Halo H.Butt [sign in to see picture]

So science has confirmed that squirters ARE involuntarily peeing! :O

http://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/women-squirting-during-sex-may-actually-be-peeing

TL;DR Squirt fluid is pee (chemically speaking) with PSA in (a protein found in female vaginal ejaculate which comes from ladies Skene glands ((the lady prostate thing)) )....

So my question is, would ladies and gents who enjoy consuming squirt fluid be now classified as folks who enjoy watersports?

Discuss.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Beat me to this by seconds! Lousy one-fingered typing.

It's a site I trust. It's a thing I've swallowed. I'm not sure this news has bothered me that much.

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

There have long been studies proving squirting to be pee, with just as many proving it's not. I'm not reading the article, but even the link says squirting may be peeing...

I don't believe it. Sometimes I squirt when I take kegel balls out, and the fluid definitely comes out of that hole not the pee one...

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

I'm not bothered tbh, it smells sweet and tastes sweet, it doesnt smell or taste of wee!

I'm more concerned about the secret chamber in my forehead that produces pints of snot when I'm ill.

Miss Pussycat [sign in to see picture]

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

I'm more concerned about the secret chamber in my forehead that produces pints of snot when I'm ill.

Excellent.

Givea [sign in to see picture]

delilahxx wrote:

I'm not bothered tbh, it smells sweet and tastes sweet, it doesnt smell or taste of wee!

Agreed. Whether it's water sports or not, it really turns me on seeing and feeling my oh ejaculating on me. It makes me super horny. Tastes fine to me also
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

7 women. Who all report massive amounts of fluid. Oh dear. Skewed study is skewed lol.

To me this confirms the conclusion most people have from squirting; some women may be peeing, some may be ejaculating a different fluid. At least this study admits that different liquid exists!

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

actually, after watching sex with sunny megatron, squirt and pee are two different formulas. She took a pee and squirt sample from the same woman and had it formulized by a scientist and the results were that they are 2 different things

TickleMeTots [sign in to see picture]

From what I've read from my own research is that the G-spot, when stimulated, releases fluids and the larger the G-spot, the more fluids released. So say the women has urine in her bladder at the same time, it could just be a mix of both and when empty is just ejaculate...

Eitherway, it's very enjoyable. So I'm not fussed on the 'facts' :)

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

LOL sorry but the above link made me laugh. Gosh we wee when we are turned on and having an orgasm...ehhh yeh right.

More mumbo jumbo to add more labels to sex/intimacy and what happens between the sheets. Heck when I have wet orgasm its not a little bit :|

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

It's not pee. Some people pee pretending it's ejaculate though

Raven93 [sign in to see picture]

Science says one thing, everyone says another thing lol.

Young and fun95 wrote:

It's not pee. Some people pee pretending it's ejaculate though

This. I won't be putting any faith in a study until they test large and VARIED amounts of women who squirt. Not every squirter is a huge producer. Sounds like they very carefully selected these women...(not).
    Kittyondrugz [sign in to see picture]

I rarely squirt,but when I do it's definitely not pee.And it's not a huge,scary amount.For me,it's as much as when a man does.And the liquid is clear/slightly whitish.Can't say it's pee..at all.

teacake [sign in to see picture]

My lady squirts,And she goes to the loo before we play so how can it be pee if she is empty?

And to answer the question, no people who like playing with or consuming squirt fluid don't fall under watersports fans. Doesn't matter if on a scientific level it is pee or contains pee, squirt fluid doesn't look, feel or taste the same as pee. And if you don't like playing with actual pee, then you aren't into watersports. Squirting is squirting, watersports are watersports. Two different categories regardless of the ever present debate :)

teacake [sign in to see picture]

Yep agree to that,But at the end of it squirting is just so much fun for both sexes so if it does have pee in it who cares.

teacake wrote:

My lady squirts,And she goes to the loo before we play so how can it be pee if she is empty?

I'm not sure we're ever really completely empty. I think we start refilling even as we're washing our hands.
    I'm pretty sure that's the reason why we always pee when we poo but don't always poo when we pee.

Although, as with most things. I could be making that up.

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

7 women. Who all report massive amounts of fluid. Oh dear. Skewed study is skewed lol.

To me this confirms the conclusion most people have from squirting; some women may be peeing, some may be ejaculating a different fluid. At least this study admits that different liquid exists!

This really. I don't care, it's just part of some womens orgasms and that's all I'm concerned about.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.