• How the hell do you have naughty fun in a cinema without it being obivous

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

Wow you lot are brave! I've only ever given a quick handjob in a cinema. I got too scared that we'd get caught!

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I think I'll have to give this a try, getting me all hot just reading the stories....thats something we can do when he gets home

xxx

JakeH [sign in to see picture]

I've always just stuck to fingers teasing up a skirt, never gone further than that!

Avrielle_Aniko [sign in to see picture]

Lol! A funny thought came into my mind when reading your post ExtraWrongMint. A motorised toy in a cinema could be a very bad idea.. Spesh if its one of these? Lol!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14372

The funny thought was of the product video with the Prof. Imagine that guy sitting behind you while watching Avatar! heh.

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Well I'm off to the flicks tonight but with about 20 other people!!! doh!

x

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I mentioned this to the hubby when he rang this morning and he was well up for it, we've always wanted to have sex in public but never got far before, we've done it in a farmers field before but that was about 2am so not much of a thrill there so this should be good

xx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Well complete fail in getting up to trouble in the cinema! But Avatar was fab!!!

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

hehe, me and Elcano are going to see "Nowhere Boy" tomorrow, late afternoon - maybe I should wear a long skirt and no knickers  I do actually want to see the film though LOL

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

masterandslave wrote:

Well complete fail in getting up to trouble in the cinema! But Avatar was fab!!!

Amazing film! Watched it yesterday, with my family and my fella though in a packed cinema so no nookie!

Ax

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I might be seeing the 3D version (finally) next week.

Horny As Hell [sign in to see picture]

I went to the cinema with my then gf at the time & we got the back row to ourselves.  The first few rows were empty & she started rubbing my croch.  She unbuttoned her jeans & guided my hand down her pants & I started to finger her.

She was wanking me off at the same time, I felt her juices come onto my hand & when she was done she licked my hand clean.  She  licked her own hand with my mess & zipped me back up in my cum stained boxers.

After the film we went home & had the most fantastic sex.  She wanted to try it in a fitting room in H&M at one time. We managed to get away with a quickie as we chose the furtherest away cubical.  She got so hot & sweaty in there with her arse being pressed up against the mirror it left an impression of her sweaty bum which I found hilarious.

She was really naughty but nice at times, lol.

[suspended user]

suspended user

Horny As Hell wrote:

I went to the cinema with my then gf at the time & we got the back row to ourselves.  The first few rows were empty & she started rubbing my croch.  She unbuttoned her jeans & guided my hand down her pants & I started to finger her.

She was wanking me off at the same time, I felt her juices come onto my hand & when she was done she licked my hand clean.  She  licked her own hand with my mess & zipped me back up in my cum stained boxers.

After the film we went home & had the most fantastic sex.  She wanted to try it in a fitting room in H&M at one time. We managed to get away with a quickie as we chose the furtherest away cubical.  She got so hot & sweaty in there with her arse being pressed up against the mirror it left an impression of her sweaty bum which I found hilarious.

She was really naughty but nice at times, lol.

great stuff so glad good ol fashion fun is still happening out there lol

Alphena [sign in to see picture]

Loose trousers and coats do the trick 

ooh and bak seat watching a film thats been put a while x

[suspended user]

suspended user

yeah the old training trousers are good and crotchless knickers too

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

They have nightvision cameras in my cinema now... and you can see it from screens above the place you buy popcorn

[suspended user]

suspended user

what you can watch people having fun in the dark in cinemas ..

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Things were definitely better back in the days when you had two huge screens, not a dozen tiny ones! Back of the auditorium, nobody else about. Bliss! I don't think we ever actually watched a film all the way through . . .

WandA [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

They have nightvision cameras in my cinema now... and you can see it from screens above the place you buy popcorn

Never heard of that before! Cinemas ain't like they used to be...

lookslikefun [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

chipNroll wrote:

Never heard of that before! Cinemas ain't like they used to be...

maybe you get your money back if you put on a good show

BashfulBabe [sign in to see picture]

Back when I was a randy teen the local cinema used to have couch-style seats down the back, could sit three or four in each, made it so easy.  Assume that's why they ripped them out, killjoys. :-p

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.