• How the hell do you have naughty fun in a cinema without it being obivous

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

Andserkiel wrote:

I carry a handbag when I'm out and not going to work. I do prefer the over the shoulder type with lots of pockets though. My bag sticks to me like glue when I visit London, I fear being mugged or stabbed all the time ^^;

really? i never really worry bout them things but then ive always lived in south east london so im used to going out anf about all the time, but i thought u was from essex anders the crimes pretty much the same as in london aint it? (my blokes an essex boy :| lol)

Dxx

Andserkiel wrote:

diamonds wrote:

really? i never really worry bout them things but then ive always lived in south east london so im used to going out anf about all the time, but i thought u was from essex anders the crimes pretty much the same as in london aint it? (my blokes an essex boy :| lol)

Dxx

Yeah I am but I suppose if you've grown up in an area you feel safer? I mean I've never witnessed a crime first hand that I can recall and my mum's partner lived in London before he moved in with us and he says it's a lot quieter and nicer where we are. I just can't help feeling nervous in London, I'm okay if I'm with someone but hate having to go around alone.

yeah i guess your right, i mean if i was to go to another part of london id feel like you do, i dont like going to central london on my own but not for the same reasons as you bt cos i get easly lost in places im not used to and hate tubes lol

Dxx

me to i hate them escalators! my bf used to get a bit angry with me cos he'd be in a hurry for the tube/train and i wouldnt walk up or down them! i just cant do it cos there moving and steep and i will fall down i know it lol. there also not nice when u have a rather large heavey suitcase! :| im always close to the edge of falling when i have mine or knicking someone over lol

Dxx

some of the tube stations have stairs in the middle of the esacalotrs but people run up and down them :| and there still that steep drop :| i much perfer cars and busses lol

Dxx

Mucky Duck [sign in to see picture]

Nexas wrote:

LOL but doesn't that get messy for him? I mean, when he cums on his coat LOL

Posh wank is the answer (wank with a rubber johnny!).  solves A LOT of problems!

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Make sure it's empty! I got my very first blowjob in a cinema! only 3 people there including me and her. Good times! But she started it! I was meeting my girlfriend for a day out in Sheffield! That was before she swallowed so I'm sorry to the person who had to clean up! Would do it again tho!

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

Sorry to bring up an old topic, just have to tell someone about my cinema experience :)

At the cinema on Wednesday seeing the box, Terrible and boring movie. So I had the arm between the seats up and was sitting with my legs on my boyfriends knees and started moving them a bit. I felt him then start to get hard so I suddenly started rubbing my leg up and down. After about 5 minutes, I moved till I was sitting besaide him and put my coat over us and started rubbing him through his jeans. Everyone was talking as the movie was crap so I felt with the noise confident to put my hand down his jeans next thing I am wanking him off worried that his breathing and moaning was going to get us found out lol. He came rather quickly for him but it was an issue as being out of the blue I had no tissues so I got cum all over my coat and had to wipe it off with a sanitary towel lol. Felt a bit nervous though as you could smell the sex so started spraying perfume everywhere lol.

It was brillinat though and I hope to repeat it when Im not on my period and can join in :D

Oh and did I meantion it was in the middle row lol. Had about 3 couples sitting around lol.

JayGee [sign in to see picture]

Hi hornyteen - marvellous  Thank you for sharing, and the warning about the movie too LOL

I hope you get another opportunity soon. Me, I'm too mean - I try to see movies I know I will like, as it's an expensive treat for me to go to the cinema and I'm too much of a movie geek to be distracted. The last time I had a trembler in the pictures was during Kiss Of The Spiderwoman in 1987 I think . I tend to go with my best mate who's gay, so there's no temptation

Columbus [sign in to see picture]

I haven't done it in the flicks (or been flicked in the flicks...) but I would concur that 'The Box' is a terrible film!

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

I used to work in a cinema so I've experienced cinema sex from the other side. 

I had to chuck a couple out who were just going at it brazenly in a kids film...the abuse the couple gave me was unreal!  I have accidentally put my hand in a used condom when I had a cut on my finger so I was absolutely petrified I would catch something, I didn't but I spent a long time frightened waiting for my test result. 

Equally though there were plenty of couples that were being very discrete and bothering noone in empty screens so I just left them to it. 

My tips for getting frisky in the cinema would be: 

- Empy screens: midweek, morning/early  afternoon showings of films that have been out for a while tend to have the emptiest screens.  The staff are less likely to bother you if you're not bothering anyone else.

- Girls wear a longish, floaty skirt for easy acess and covering up what's going on

- Take wet wipes and a plastic bag to clean up and dispose of waste...it's only polite!

- Watch an action film: they tend to be much louder so will cover up the noise of whatever you're getting up to.

xxKPxx

skrammd [sign in to see picture]

Going back on old subjects again, could always use empty box from pop corn or bag from sweets to catch it in.

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

We spent a lot of our relationship when we were long distance getting "down and dirty" in cinemas...museums, buses, parks, trains, etc, etc. hehe! I gave my first blowjob in a cinema, luckily there were only 3 people in the cinema during that particular film and 2 of them were me and WandA. Generally, coats are useful and tissues. And an innocent smile if someone suspects something!

Ax

We spent a lot of our relationship when we were long distance getting "down and dirty" in cinemas...museums, buses, parks, trains, etc, etc. hehe! I gave my first blowjob in a cinema, luckily there were only 3 people in the cinema during that particular film and 2 of them were me and WandA. Generally, coats are useful and tissues. And an innocent smile if someone suspects something!

Ax

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

I'm afraid I having got jiggy in the cinema past a quick feelskie and wireless toys x

Wizzie86 [sign in to see picture]

Unless the film is crap then at least u have some entertainment :-) x

Yeah I think that respect is the key in these situations - if there are too many people around or you are being too loud, you should stop out of respect for other cinema goers, and cleaning up after yourself is common courtesy for the cinema staff!

Ax

wicklow [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Perhaps, but I would still prob find it offensive.. I feel very uncomfortable around other people having sex. I get agitated even when I have a sneaking suspision that there is a couple doing it in the next room. I just dont like it.

really AA i find that such a turn on :-) just like knowing people are watching me or listening to me :-)

Ilovemyman [sign in to see picture]

wicklow wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Perhaps, but I would still prob find it offensive.. I feel very uncomfortable around other people having sex. I get agitated even when I have a sneaking suspision that there is a couple doing it in the next room. I just dont like it.

really AA i find that such a turn on :-) just like knowing people are watching me or listening to me :-)

Me too! I had a bit of action in a packed cinema with an ex, it was more the thrill of knowing we could get caught or be watched that was a turn on. Might have to try it again soon! My husband is a real film geek tho so he would probably want to watch the film instead!

Lunar Lunacy [sign in to see picture]

Wow you lot are brave! I've only ever given a quick handjob in a cinema. I got too scared that we'd get caught!

sexymel88 [sign in to see picture]

I think I'll have to give this a try, getting me all hot just reading the stories....thats something we can do when he gets home

xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.