• Sex toys & outfits hidden away

LibraLover [sign in to see picture]

My boyfriend knows about all my toys, I mostly use them alone but sometimes we use them together. He likes me using them but its gotten to the point that he thinks I'm spending too much money on them... I buy sexy outfits to wear for him, so, yeah, he knows about them too!

caddytom [sign in to see picture]

we are very open play together and on our own big turn on to know shes playing with toys when ii am not around

caddytom [sign in to see picture]

we are open play together and on our own big turn on to know shes playing when i am not around

skipjack [sign in to see picture]

Thanks for all your replies folks looks like you are all having fun and are open to your other half which is all good. I have a good friend who always buys and uses her toys as she calls them but her other half is oblivious to her spending and she hides them all in the back of the wardrobe. She says she gets a rush from using them without his knowing and of course it is a bit risky but each to their own. I am on the field on this one as they are both are happy so what do I know maybe they have a problem in their relationships as sometimes couples are not very good at communicating with each other. So glad the members here seem to be having fun and long may it continue.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.