• What's best butt plug or prostrate massager - novice advice

delightme [sign in to see picture]

Hi All

I was just going to order a couple of things for my oh. We tried a beginners slimline butt plug but it wouldn't stay in and was a bit of a nightmare really. I was going to but another one but then saw a protrate massager, what would be best for him I haven't manager to find his prostrate yet, oonly beginning to dabble. He's usually on all 4's when I stick my fingers in and never know where to angel them anyway off topic sorry.

Any thoughts. I think they do different things but not sure which is the best one to get. On a budget and don't want to get the wrong thing. Asking him is like talking to a wall he will let me try lots of things but won't talk about it.

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

If you want to massage his prostate, a prostate massager is your best bet. The aneros line are very highly rated and tend to be quite slim so less intimidating for someone who's only just beginning to dabble in anal/prostate play.

The prostate is on the front wall of the rectum, so if your hubby is on all fours you want to insert your finger with the pad facing downwards and apply gentle pressure in the direction of the bed. If your husband is on his back, insert your finger with the pad facing upwards and make a 'come here' motion. The prostate isn't very far inside the anal canal so you shouldn't have to reach in more than a couple of inches. It feels like a small, smooth bump (some say the size of a walnut). Apply gentle but firm pressure. If you're in the right spot pre-cum will start to flow from his cock after a minute or two. After that, just keep up the pressure in the same place and watch the sparks fly!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.