• Prolonged Cock Ring wear

Leo13 [sign in to see picture]

Is there a time limit on how long you can wear the Tracey Cox Supersex Twin Love ring?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

General advice for cock rings is 30 minutes. However just listen to your body. If your cock starts to feel cold or look blue or feel painful then it's time to take off the ring. With the same advice it's possible to extend wear beyond 30 minutes but try to build up to it rather than going whole hog on your first time

I've have been wearing it for a couple of hours a time with no problems, but OH wants to extend this so I can wear it whilst out of the house. My only concern is when it is mentioned i have the ring on I stuggle to stay flaccid! Suppose that is the reason for her request. Will take your advice though, cheers.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I suspect it won't be suitable for long term wear, if you want to do this, try a metal one, but it's tricky getting the right size though, I can wear my medium one for days if I wish but the small which is only 5mm less dia. I can only wear for short periods but has a great effect.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Leo13 wrote:

I've have been wearing it for a couple of hours a time with no problems, but OH wants to extend this so I can wear it whilst out of the house. My only concern is when it is mentioned i have the ring on I stuggle to stay flaccid! Suppose that is the reason for her request. Will take your advice though, cheers.

Might not be the best ring for wearing out and about due to the fact it vibrates! Could get awkward :p

Seriously though, I'd be concerned about wearing a ring for long periods that is only designed to be worn for shorter ones. In so saying, I'm not exactly sure which (if any) are designed for longer term wear. I know metal ones are a common choice once you know your size, but I don't think they are great as a first choice but rather a more advanced one. I would hazard a guess that an adjustable ring would be safer as you can ensure it isn't too tight, though if they are quite thin they again aren't reccomended for longer term use. I could of course just be spouting nonsense as you haven't had problems wearing your one for a couple of hours, I'm just cautious by nature! (and own both the standard and rechargeable version of that ring and would NOT let my partner wear it longer than half an hour, it's way too thin and tight).

Have you considered something like this:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29743

It is basically a collar for your cock, it's an adjustable cock ring that is nice and thick but also would give a nice dose of psycological play for your partner; how better to show she owns your cock than collaring it? Just an idea :)

It wasn't nonsense as when I'm alone the fit of the ring is snug and I'm relatively unaware of the ring. It's when my partner asks questions about how it feels on me, and how I feel wearing it outdoors, that I get aroused and I can really feel the ring grip me realy tight. The results from the outside look good and it does make me feel really horny, but if the arousal is sustained im not so sure my fella should look that angry!! I am cautious too!

Your idea is a possibility, if worn behind my balls would it have the same effect as the Tracey Cox ring? I take this ring wouldn't be used for full sex. Thanks for your advice.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Wearing a cock ring us like putting a loom band round your finger, you probably shouldn't leave it there that long, with that ring you may not feel numb or cold as it isn't that tight, but is does reduce circulation, and you really shouldn't be wearing for hours as it can cause damage to blood vessels or blood clots. If you want one for prolonged use, measure yourself and buy a fixed (non stretchy) one accordingly, there is a calculator here somewhere that tells you which size to get.

Sensuous58 [sign in to see picture]

I use the Tracey Cox Edge adjustable ring and on a couple of occasions I've worn it under my clothes and even gone to the shops with it on, just for the thrill of it and because I enjoy the perineal stimulation. However, I'm wearing it loose - I open up the ring practically to its limit, and then it fits very comfortably over my cock and behind my scrotum. If I were using it for sex I'd tighten it up once I had it on, but for just enjoying the feel of it I leave it 'open'. Even so, I take it off after a while; I think the longest I've worn it like that would have been about an hour and a quarter. Enough time to enjoy myself, not enough time to do any damage.

Thanks, I will check the calculator,and the Edge ring and then decide.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.