• Can a guy you are cheating with fall for you?

    1420243794
    Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    Question is in the title.

    1420244052
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Probably. But will they ever trust you enough to have a normal, healthy relationship considering you were cheating on someone else when you got with them (or vice versa)? Nope.

    1420244108
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 663
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    Yeah. Why not?

    1420244711
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2396
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    Lovebirds_x wrote:

    Probably. But will they ever trust you enough to have a normal, healthy relationship considering you were cheating on someone else when you got with them (or vice versa)? Nope.

    +1 !
    1420245025
    CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 298
    • Joined: 4 Nov 2011

    As someone who has read your other recent thread , the fact that you're asking this feels like a recipe for disaster.

    Yes, it's possible. I know of several couples that have got together as a result of infidelity. None of them have lasted, because a relationship that began with that dynamic doesn't have good odds. There's too much distrust.

    1420248105
    Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    CutieCurious wrote:

    As someone who has read your other recent thread , the fact that you're asking this feels like a recipe for disaster.

    Yes, it's possible. I know of several couples that have got together as a result of infidelity. None of them have lasted, because a relationship that began with that dynamic doesn't have good odds. There's too much distrust.

    That's why I was asking because I have a feeling he is falling for me and I don't want him to. I want to keep him as friends but I really don't want him to fall for me because there is a great chance that I may do the same too. And we all know what the outcome will be.

    1420248560
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2078
    • Joined: 24 Oct 2012

    Dirty-little-secret wrote:

    CutieCurious wrote:

    As someone who has read your other recent thread , the fact that you're asking this feels like a recipe for disaster.

    Yes, it's possible. I know of several couples that have got together as a result of infidelity. None of them have lasted, because a relationship that began with that dynamic doesn't have good odds. There's too much distrust.

    That's why I was asking because I have a feeling he is falling for me and I don't want him to. I want to keep him as friends but I really don't want him to fall for me because there is a great chance that I may do the same too. And we all know what the outcome will be.

    If you think he's falling for you and you don't want this, it's time to back off. No more sex, no more movie nights, no more midnight chats, no more whatever you guys do together because all of it will just reinforce his notion that you feel the same and want to be with him in a more serious way. It might be backing off for a while cools him off enough for you to be friends, it might be that it's too complicated to continue any friendship at all. It's a slippery slope once feelings start creeping in!

    I guess the most short term solution would be asking him outright and responding accordingly? Leaving it longer could just complicate things further.

    1420249269
    Ame [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Colonel
    • Posts: 84
    • Joined: 10 Oct 2012

    Even if he falls for you, why would you care? After all you are cheating on someone, it's not like you have any respectful feelings towards other human beings whatsoever anyway, isn't it? So does it really matter? You can just have with him sex and disregard his feelings, you sure know how to do it, right?. Easy peasy.

    1420250192
    Briona87 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1075
    • Joined: 29 Jun 2014

    He may... but someone who is okay with cheating on someone (with you) may not feel particularly guilty about cheating on you with someone else...

    1420251791
    Refulgent [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 10
    • Joined: 10 Mar 2014

    It shouldn't work out as everyone has said but I know of a few couples that after knowingly cheating (either knew each others other half; or found out they were the other woman) ended up staying with each other and have brought up a family together.
    Not a good start for any relationship but somehow those couples made it work.

    1420251843
    powys [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 105
    • Joined: 24 Sep 2013

    Have to agree with "ame" cheating makes you a liar especialy if you are telling your partner lies why you go of to cheat. What is that saying "you can trust a thief more than you can a liar". Sod how your secret romance may be feeling why he is getting his leg over and think more about how your poor partner will feel if and when he finds out. Your secret romance now knows you are capable of cheating so will he ever trust you? and if you can cheat once then you can more than likely do it again.

    What gets me angry about cheaters and i think is so unfair, is there not just risking there own sexual health but also there partners who normally do not deserve to have that done to them.

    This may not be the answer you were looking for but I will tell it how it is, if people are not happy with my replys then please feel free to request that i am banned from this forum.

    1420272515
    Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    Thank you all for your comments..

    1420275510
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2748
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Of course! That's why you don't have affairs.

    1420276978
    brucey15 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant
    • Posts: 39
    • Joined: 26 Feb 2012

    sorry to be frank but you do want opinions so i will sort of answer here what i see fit. Firstly i have read your other post and from what it looks like i think you obviously want this fella to fall for you. I think you deffo have fallen for him in previous comments/posts on here. I think your just after hopefully him getting with you then you can ditch you o/h and carry on with your new bloke without being on your own. The best option if you are so unhappy would have been to sort it out one way or another before getting in an affair. I know sometimes these things do happen. One question does your f/b have a partner? If so its not very fair on her/your partner either. I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee. I would love it as a man knowing i got a woman that wants me to shag her on tap but ultimately that will end and cause massive upset to third parties. Do some soul searching, and if theres no way you can sort anything out with your partner end it now and move on. If you end up with your f/b all good and well. BUT as others have mentioned here if he will do it with you and yourself behind others backs then it WILL happen again!! Good luck anyway. would love to have a chat about it btw i think it can be easier talking to a stranger at times. x

    1420277853
    Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 100
    • Joined: 2 Sep 2010

    No, he doesn't have a partner. And no, I don't want him to fall for me. If I become single again, i wouldn't want to be in a relationship. I need to do a lot of work for myself. As I said in my other post, I will end my relationship with my OH, just need to know we are going to be both ok. I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

    1420279105
    Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1478
    • Joined: 27 May 2012

    Dirty-little-secret wrote:

    No, he doesn't have a partner. And no, I don't want him to fall for me. If I become single again, i wouldn't want to be in a relationship. I need to do a lot of work for myself. As I said in my other post, I will end my relationship with my OH, just need to know we are going to be both ok. I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

    I really don't think he's going to be ok when you tell him you've been cheating on him. Good luck with that!
    1420280779
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1470
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    I fell for my husband while I was in another relationship. He was suicidal and unstable and drove us together because my hubby was his friend at the time. He would refuse to take me shopping and say oh he will take you.
    Only thing we didn't do behind his back was have sex.
    And I'm pretty sure hubby trusts me.
    Just wanted to throw a different answer in.
    Not all situations are cut and shut.

    1420283174
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2748
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    totally agree with that PA, little different to searching for a fuck buddy because your OH is too stressed out to be horny though, you didnt plan what happened with your hubby

    1420285260
    DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 663
    • Joined: 23 Oct 2010

    Dirty-little-secret wrote:

    I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

    So he's just a "B" now? Do you still see each other, even without the sex?

    1420288039
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1470
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    totally agree with that PA, little different to searching for a fuck buddy because your OH is too stressed out to be horny though, you didnt plan what happened with your hubby

    I confess I didn't read all the posts lol

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.