• Can a guy you are cheating with fall for you?

Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]

Question is in the title.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Probably. But will they ever trust you enough to have a normal, healthy relationship considering you were cheating on someone else when you got with them (or vice versa)? Nope.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Yeah. Why not?

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Probably. But will they ever trust you enough to have a normal, healthy relationship considering you were cheating on someone else when you got with them (or vice versa)? Nope.

+1 !
    CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

As someone who has read your other recent thread , the fact that you're asking this feels like a recipe for disaster.

Yes, it's possible. I know of several couples that have got together as a result of infidelity. None of them have lasted, because a relationship that began with that dynamic doesn't have good odds. There's too much distrust.

CutieCurious wrote:

As someone who has read your other recent thread , the fact that you're asking this feels like a recipe for disaster.

Yes, it's possible. I know of several couples that have got together as a result of infidelity. None of them have lasted, because a relationship that began with that dynamic doesn't have good odds. There's too much distrust.

That's why I was asking because I have a feeling he is falling for me and I don't want him to. I want to keep him as friends but I really don't want him to fall for me because there is a great chance that I may do the same too. And we all know what the outcome will be.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

CutieCurious wrote:

That's why I was asking because I have a feeling he is falling for me and I don't want him to. I want to keep him as friends but I really don't want him to fall for me because there is a great chance that I may do the same too. And we all know what the outcome will be.

If you think he's falling for you and you don't want this, it's time to back off. No more sex, no more movie nights, no more midnight chats, no more whatever you guys do together because all of it will just reinforce his notion that you feel the same and want to be with him in a more serious way. It might be backing off for a while cools him off enough for you to be friends, it might be that it's too complicated to continue any friendship at all. It's a slippery slope once feelings start creeping in!

I guess the most short term solution would be asking him outright and responding accordingly? Leaving it longer could just complicate things further.

Ame [sign in to see picture]

Even if he falls for you, why would you care? After all you are cheating on someone, it's not like you have any respectful feelings towards other human beings whatsoever anyway, isn't it? So does it really matter? You can just have with him sex and disregard his feelings, you sure know how to do it, right?. Easy peasy.

Briona87 [sign in to see picture]

He may... but someone who is okay with cheating on someone (with you) may not feel particularly guilty about cheating on you with someone else...

Refulgent [sign in to see picture]

It shouldn't work out as everyone has said but I know of a few couples that after knowingly cheating (either knew each others other half; or found out they were the other woman) ended up staying with each other and have brought up a family together.
    Not a good start for any relationship but somehow those couples made it work.

powys [sign in to see picture]

Have to agree with "ame" cheating makes you a liar especialy if you are telling your partner lies why you go of to cheat. What is that saying "you can trust a thief more than you can a liar". Sod how your secret romance may be feeling why he is getting his leg over and think more about how your poor partner will feel if and when he finds out. Your secret romance now knows you are capable of cheating so will he ever trust you? and if you can cheat once then you can more than likely do it again.

What gets me angry about cheaters and i think is so unfair, is there not just risking there own sexual health but also there partners who normally do not deserve to have that done to them.

This may not be the answer you were looking for but I will tell it how it is, if people are not happy with my replys then please feel free to request that i am banned from this forum.

Thank you all for your comments..

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Of course! That's why you don't have affairs.

brucey15 [sign in to see picture]

sorry to be frank but you do want opinions so i will sort of answer here what i see fit. Firstly i have read your other post and from what it looks like i think you obviously want this fella to fall for you. I think you deffo have fallen for him in previous comments/posts on here. I think your just after hopefully him getting with you then you can ditch you o/h and carry on with your new bloke without being on your own. The best option if you are so unhappy would have been to sort it out one way or another before getting in an affair. I know sometimes these things do happen. One question does your f/b have a partner? If so its not very fair on her/your partner either. I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee. I would love it as a man knowing i got a woman that wants me to shag her on tap but ultimately that will end and cause massive upset to third parties. Do some soul searching, and if theres no way you can sort anything out with your partner end it now and move on. If you end up with your f/b all good and well. BUT as others have mentioned here if he will do it with you and yourself behind others backs then it WILL happen again!! Good luck anyway. would love to have a chat about it btw i think it can be easier talking to a stranger at times. x

No, he doesn't have a partner. And no, I don't want him to fall for me. If I become single again, i wouldn't want to be in a relationship. I need to do a lot of work for myself. As I said in my other post, I will end my relationship with my OH, just need to know we are going to be both ok. I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

No, he doesn't have a partner. And no, I don't want him to fall for me. If I become single again, i wouldn't want to be in a relationship. I need to do a lot of work for myself. As I said in my other post, I will end my relationship with my OH, just need to know we are going to be both ok. I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

I really don't think he's going to be ok when you tell him you've been cheating on him. Good luck with that!
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

I fell for my husband while I was in another relationship. He was suicidal and unstable and drove us together because my hubby was his friend at the time. He would refuse to take me shopping and say oh he will take you.
    Only thing we didn't do behind his back was have sex.
    And I'm pretty sure hubby trusts me.
    Just wanted to throw a different answer in.
    Not all situations are cut and shut.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

totally agree with that PA, little different to searching for a fuck buddy because your OH is too stressed out to be horny though, you didnt plan what happened with your hubby

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

I have stopped having sex with FB. He is ok with it.

So he's just a "B" now? Do you still see each other, even without the sex?

pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

totally agree with that PA, little different to searching for a fuck buddy because your OH is too stressed out to be horny though, you didnt plan what happened with your hubby

I confess I didn't read all the posts lol

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.