• horny during the menopause

happyfeet69 [sign in to see picture]

hi everyone, i usually have no sex drive but im just going through the menopause and i feel extremely horny most days, forgot what this feelings like but im loving it, just a shame i havnt got a man in my life lol,anyone else felt like this ?

thanks in advance

happyfeet69 [sign in to see picture]

ha ha i know wish i had a man here with me now :) lol

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

I'm not quite there yet either but my mother says she's more into sex now that she's menopausal than she's ever been! Apparently it's not too uncommon.

sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]

Not there yet either but heard this to b common, my mums aways complaining about the hot flushes

Wendyframe [sign in to see picture]

I'm the very same going through the menopause and on HRT I'm horny for about 2 weeks every month. All the time, if im not jumping on my husband I'm furiously masturbating for the pleasure.

I have spent a fortune on lovehoney recently I thought it was a side effect of the HRT as its when I start taking the 2nd set of tablets. I am so glad I have a husband I've been so horny recently I would have grabbed men off the street

wildflower [sign in to see picture]

I believe , despite what your hear about menopausal women going off sex that an increase in libido is fairly common.
    I'm not sure whether I'm in the menopause, I'm round about the right age and have been having strange mood swings etc but I'm constantly horny!
    Unfortunately I'm in danger of wearing out my husband !
    But I'm enjoying sex much more now than I ever did when I was younger and I'm certainly spending a lot more time masturbating!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.