• I don't seem flexible enough

Rugbylass [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit overweight after having four kids. I have sex regularly with my hubby but only really climax using toys. Trouble is, I struggle to use dildos and anal beads as I just don't have a really flexible body and shoulder problems restrict movement. Any suggestions...and don't say get hubby involved. I like my solo pleasure time.

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Have you tired a wedge, or a pillow to put under your lower back? That will lift you up slightly and may give you more reach.

Or maybe try dildos that are either longer (You don't have to take the full length) but the length may help in regards to having something longer to hold. Or maybe dildos with a handle? Tantus have some handle dildos which I know some bloggers have praised them due to their body shape and reach. I have the Tantus Echo Handle, which has a great reach and feels fab.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

Bit hostile saying don't get hubby involved! A lot of people would suggest that (and probably still will despite yousaying not to) purely because there are loads of people here who can only orgasm with toys, and for them to not let their partner get involved with that also means not letting their partner be involved with their orgasms at all. Is there a reason you won't get him involved?

For solo time, may seem an obvious suggestion but have you considered a really long dildo so you don't have to reach around quite so much? If you search long or double dildo you'll find loads that are 9, 10, 12 inches long and could be easier to use without having to try to bend quite so much. Or perhaps get a suction cup dildo so you can use it completely hands free?

For anal play, perhaps swap out for a plug so that once you get it in you don't have to stay flexed to hold it in place? Or, again, go for a suction cup if you prefer a thrusting sensation to a stationary filled up sensation.

myghost [sign in to see picture]

how about a strapless strapon the bit you'd normally stick inside you when you want to use the dildo end on someone else on many of the strapless strapons on here look like they make perfect handles for solo play

missmhithrha [sign in to see picture]

+1 for suction cup dildos, they're fantastic and really versatile.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.