• I don't seem flexible enough

Rugbylass [sign in to see picture]

I'm a bit overweight after having four kids. I have sex regularly with my hubby but only really climax using toys. Trouble is, I struggle to use dildos and anal beads as I just don't have a really flexible body and shoulder problems restrict movement. Any suggestions...and don't say get hubby involved. I like my solo pleasure time.

German sausage [sign in to see picture]

I guess the only thing i would say is sometimes its not what you do but where that can make it a real turn on

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Swimming. I used to be a swimming instructor and assisted men and women with same predicaments. Ask the life guard or receptionist for boyance aid, one of the long ones. Use this to assist you in doing some light exercise, back and forth in the pool. `breast stroke` This will assist in easing tension, as well as assist you in becoming more flexible never mind muscles more relaxed.

If you choose to do this and keep at it, you will notice a difference after a month, if you go about twice a week for an hour/ 1.5 hours each time

The ammount of tension we hold in our bodies is amazing, and i am not talking just physical tension either :) I also recommend some Ti Chi, not strenuous at all, but will certainly assist in enabling you to relax, to breath better (most important) and your body/mind as well as spirt will be grateful too

Let me know how you get on

SF

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

I second the swimming, I have tonposition myself carefully o using toys and be uncomfortable because my hand reaches my pubic mound, and stretching down is uncomfy!
    Orrr. When I coyldn't use my hands as they were being opporated on, I used to roll them between my thighs, or makeshift and extended handle that comes up to you not towards your feet!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Stretching exercises daily can help with flexibility. Also, regular exercise will help with weight loss meaning even more results.

Best of luck 😊

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

swimming is good for the joints and muscles. Daily stretches will help in the long run too x

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

What are those large inflatable exercise Balls called again, you know the ones you see people using on the front of DVD covers...I am sure you can get them from Argos. Yep they will work for stretching exercises etc

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

basic stretchign at home will help or try find a yoga/pilates type class near to you which you could attend

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Just Jenson wrote:

basic stretchign at home will help or try find a yoga/pilates type class near to you which you could attend

+1 Little and often, don't over do it.

Enjoy. x

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

In the meantime whilst your getting your flexibility back why don't you try sucker base toys, that way no hands are needed and no stretching around! X

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Yes man wrote:

In the meantime whilst your getting your flexibility back why don't you try sucker base toys, that way no hands are needed and no stretching around! X

Why did I not think of this why I had my hand ops and needed hands free???

frisk69 [sign in to see picture]

SensualFire wrote:

What are those large inflatable exercise Balls called again, you know the ones you see people using on the front of DVD covers...I am sure you can get them from Argos. Yep they will work for stretching exercises etc

Swiss balls

I'm sure there's opportunity for humour there....

Zg [sign in to see picture]

What about swimming with a butt plug in the best of both worlds!!!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.