• Closed couple to open .....

German sausage [sign in to see picture]

Who out there is in a marrage but over time has now got a FB or who has a FB without there partner knowing is it common or looked down on or open couples a more seen thing ?

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

I have facebook (FB), and my OH is fully aware, and I often tag her in statuses (statii?) and photo (photii?)

German sausage [sign in to see picture]

Fuck buddie i mean sorry :-/

CutieCurious [sign in to see picture]

I don't think it really matters whether other people look down on it or not. If being an open couple works for two people in a relationship, then it's their business and nobody else's. If it works, it works.

However, an open relationship is one where both parties have agreed to it. Sleeping with someone else without your partner knowing doesn't fit that criteria.

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

I have facebook (FB), and my OH is fully aware, and I often tag her in statuses (statii?) and photo (photii?)

Ur naughty!!
    Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

A friends with benefits without your partner knowing is cheating, not an open relationship. And that is looked down upon here as it is pretty much anywhere.

Being in an open relationship is an entirely different, consensual and agreed upon thing, and not something many people who have a serious long term partner can or will do. So no, open relationship+marriage does not seem to be a common thing.

I think the circumstances have to be pretty correct for any open relationship to work, and 9 out of 10 problems you hear from people are because a fuck buddy system has become confusing and too emotional for someone involved. Being married then having sex regularly with another person is not a great idea, the commintment of marriage tends to rule out chosing another person by it's very definition. There may be some extreme circumstances where it has worked for married people, but I for one have never heard of it working without major hurt.

Lorah13 [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

Lol sub, very witty!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.