• Confession: My FB fucked me real good..

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

how would you feel if he had a fb and hadnt told you?

think its called cheating

Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]

Dream, I did not say I don't want other people's opinion. In fact I would like to read what other people think. And I respect every opinion, even yours. I'm only quite concern because it seems that my post is affecting you so much.

Nodrog, then that explains why he hasnt been intimate with me for the last 3 years.

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

Dream, I did not say I don't want other people's opinion. In fact I would like to read what other people think. And I respect every opinion, even yours. I'm only quite concern because it seems that my post is affecting you so much.

OK. I apologise if I've misinterpreted your comments since I started posting then.

I appreciate your concern but I have no personal feeling about this one way or the other beyond notionally. I don't know you, your partner, or the other chap.

Dirty-little-secret wrote:

Nodrog, then that explains why he hasnt been intimate with me for the last 3 years.

What's the situation then? Are you married? Have you tried to resolve this?

I don't want to seem nosy but if we're talking about it anyway.

Im not married, been with my OH for 5 years. Been sexless for the last 3 years, begged him for sex for the last 2 1/2 years. Communicated openly but been ignored. He see what he want to see, he hear what he wants to hear.

Greatest guy I have ever met in my life, so stick with him. But I found myself bit by bit falling out of love. Why I cant leave? Financially stuck with him. Helped him through bad times as a result I am now in debt and can't afford to be on my own. My pride is to big to ask help from relative.

2 months ago, I found this guy. We got in to talking and finally made arrangements. We did it, 2x and planning to do it more.

Do I feel guilty? Extremely, its eating me up from the inside. And so scared of what I'm becoming to be.

Do I want to stop? ATM no. FB gave me not just the biggest orgasm but gave me my self esteem back.

What about my OH? He can continue to lock himself in his office for hours and do whatever his doing!

Yeah, that is pretty shitty. I don't really know what to say to that. I take it he doesn't know about the other guy?

No. But he is noticing some of my behaviour changing. But not bothered to ask me whats going on.

What are the consequences of his finding out, do you think? Is he that indifferent?

Wow.. thats a very good question.

I'm torn about it, to be honest. I still think cheating is wrong but your circumstances make it difficult not to understand. I hope you get it resolved one way or the other.

Thank you.

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

Dirty I am in exactly the same position. Not that I am sleeping with anyone else. Well tuth be told Sex is a very sore subject. Partner ignores me, or turns his back in bed, pushes me away etc. Yet I am silly enough to stay here, some what financially stuck and no where to go to. And when we are intimate he becomes very immature and its a HUGE turn of, certainly for some one is is sensitive, and intellugent not just passionate.

I have spoken to him numerous time, gentle approach, in tears, angry, etc etc, nothing seems to work. Soo in a nut shell I truly do comprehend why you involved with another guy. If your not having your `needs` met then got to go some place where they will be.

Regardess of the norm, that women (as well as men) grin and bare it, under various contracs/belief systems and fears. Fear of hurting the other party, but here is the scoop it hurts all the more when there is no sexual synergy between two people. OMG

Thank you SF. I salute you for not having another guy to satisfy your needs. Hopefully one day we can break free and stand on our own.

And yes, it sucks that there are 2 people in a relationship but how come I feel ever so lonely and alone.

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

mayby you should of giving the whole story from the off and this guy deserves you to be cheating on him

good luck with it

Blueeyes82 [sign in to see picture]

If he is the one with a partner, then I am sorry to say but it sounds like it's just simply sex. No relationship is good, if it starts off by cheating

No I do not feel alone.

Simply not pleasant to exerience your not supported by your `partner` and I am not talking money either

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Have you thought about writing a letter,explaining all the feeling he makes you feel like you've said above? Add in what you've done amd how bad it is making you feel. I don't believe a bad relationship gives you leave toncheat, but that is my personal opinion. Do you know if he has any health or stress problem crop up?stress and health can hugely effect libido.

If you really get nowhere maybe consider splitting but cohabiting until finances better improve? That way you're not out on your own but it also avoids the whole cheating issue

Good idea, about writing a letter I have been contemplating that

You mean, writing a letter to him...?

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.