• Masturbate-o-thon

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

Recently...I have been getting in regular 5-6 orgasms in a run.... Last night had a full on squirt on the 5th!!😊😉 getting quite good at taking things to the max several times.... I really need to get my love life sorted out soon... As this engine is raring to go...and at 43....I am not totally sure how long that will last, before mother nature kicks in.
    Atm....I am feeling like a randy teenager all over again

Nexus710 [sign in to see picture]

2 or 3 usually normal if I'm feeling particularly horny, does get a bit sore though. Should really invest in dome lube from LH.

sarahkitty [sign in to see picture]

I think the most I've ever done is around 7 and that was a few years ago when I bought my first vibrator in college. Now I do it most days and after I get my orgasm and thats pretty good for me, maybe 2. If my hubby is away and I have time for a longer session with my vibe then maybe it could be 3 or 4.

J&M92 [sign in to see picture]

My record would be about 10 in a day. Sex record though is 12 times in one day. Was very tired After that.

darklightq [sign in to see picture]

LilHorror wrote:

2 or 3 is my record I think. I find it gets to uncomfortable after that. x

Same here, although I could do 4 if I was really really in the mood.

IrishChris [sign in to see picture]

I've a massive sex drive - need to cum at least once a day but usually two to four times on an average day. An ex of mine had just a high sex drive and the two of us used to fuck every morning and night and once during the day when we worked together.

Once upon a time she decided to get a vaginal piercing and so we had to refrain from sex. She had to refrain from any sexual activity for at least 48 hours. So instead she jerked me off and I masturbated. On day one it was timid enough - I probably came 3 times. But on day two she said we should see how many times I could cum. Between her jerking me off and me masturbating on her, I came at least a dozen times in an 8 hour period.

Fun but eventually irritatingly sore - wouldn't repeat in such a short time frame.

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

5-6 years back not sure now, rarely do it. I wait for sex

Zg [sign in to see picture]

I have done it about 8-9 time in one day with lots of help from my plugs and prostate toys but a normal day is twice !!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.