• serious question.

    1417090767
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    ok so as most of you know I had a keyhole operation on my womb almost 2 weeks ago.

    Now I know I'm probably not allowed sex yet. and to be honest I do have to wait for my scan to check my coil is in the right place and thats on the 9th of december.

    But do you reckon my insides are ok enough to have an orgasm from clitoral stimulation? Or will the orgasm and womb contracting cause me pain?

    I am literally bursting lol.

    1417091043
    amiss [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 156
    • Joined: 1 Sep 2012

    Poor you, you could try and stop if if hurts! but i would of thought that the contacting may cause you pain,but eveyones pain threshold is diffrent. take it easy xx

    1417091280
    Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 549
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2012

    I would say take it slowly and stop if it is causing you too much pain. When I had my penis pierced I was told no activity for a few weeks and by the 4th day I felt I was going to explode so just had to. Was a touch painful but didn't cause any damage or increase the healing time.

    I know its nowhere near the same thing but I don't see an orgasm causing any damage, just may not be all that comfortable.

    1417091547
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    I think the contraction during an orgasm would be painful, just wait to be sure, it'll make it that much better when it's safe

    1417091662
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    I think the contraction during an orgasm would be painful, just wait to be sure, it'll make it that much better when it's safe

    I hate it when you are right

    1417091726
    Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 343
    • Joined: 16 Jan 2011

    I think the hospital would have told you if there was a serious risk of a clitoral orgasm doing any damage.

    You could phone your GP or maybe 111 if you're really concerned :)

    1417091980
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Spoonerism wrote:

    I think the hospital would have told you if there was a serious risk of a clitoral orgasm doing any damage.

    You could phone your GP or maybe 111 if you're really concerned :)

    I wasnt even told no sex tbh but hubby wouldnt touch me anyways yet lol

    1417093251
    delilahxx [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 7230
    • Joined: 12 Mar 2013

    I think if you weren't told no sex then an orgasm should be fine

    1417093871
    Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 6348
    • Joined: 18 Dec 2007

    I'm recovering from abdominal surgery too, on the same day as you, (I think) and have been told to wait 6 weeks for intercourse :( However, I am hoping to try a clitoral orgasm in the next couple of days - yay - lol. Just listen to your body, and if you feel any discomfort then just stop xx

    1417094352
    Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3310
    • Joined: 11 Jun 2012

    I'd give it a try and like everyone else said, just stop if there is any discomfort. I think you will be ok x

    1417094390
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Scorpius12 wrote:

    I'm recovering from abdominal surgery too, on the same day as you, (I think) and have been told to wait 6 weeks for intercourse :( However, I am hoping to try a clitoral orgasm in the next couple of days - yay - lol. Just listen to your body, and if you feel any discomfort then just stop xx

    aww honey i had no idea. no wonder you have been not on here much.

    last time I waited till after my 4 week check. this time im not having a appointment with my surgeon till 4 months! and im not waiting till then"!!

    i reckon ill try soon. not sex lol, i just wanna use my wand!

    1417094419
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    thanks all. can always rely on you all for advice.

    1417094915
    wildflower [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 3809
    • Joined: 17 Jul 2013

    Hi PA, I had a hysterectomy just over a year ago and obviously there's no penetrative sex allowed for six weeks after that but after 2 weeks I was feeling frustrated and dying to know whether everything would work the way it did before so after doing a bit of research on the internet I came to the conclusion that clitoral stimulation would be fine as long as I felt no pain. I muct admit I was very nervous but it wasn't painful and I didn't damage anything as far as I was aware, in fact that orgasm felt pretty fantastic after 2 weeks of nothing!

    Doctors seem very reluctant to talk about this sort thing and after quizzing one about whether sex would be the same again ( that was like trying to get blood out of a stone ) I didn't feel I could dare mention masturbation!

    If you haven't been told no sex then I think gentle clitoral stimulation would be okay but you could always check with your doctor . Obviously your op was different to mine and I didn't have a womb left to contract during orgasm but there were lots of internal stitches and it didn't do me any damage:)

    1417096028
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    wildflower wrote:

    Hi PA, I had a hysterectomy just over a year ago and obviously there's no penetrative sex allowed for six weeks after that but after 2 weeks I was feeling frustrated and dying to know whether everything would work the way it did before so after doing a bit of research on the internet I came to the conclusion that clitoral stimulation would be fine as long as I felt no pain. I muct admit I was very nervous but it wasn't painful and I didn't damage anything as far as I was aware, in fact that orgasm felt pretty fantastic after 2 weeks of nothing!

    Doctors seem very reluctant to talk about this sort thing and after quizzing one about whether sex would be the same again ( that was like trying to get blood out of a stone ) I didn't feel I could dare mention masturbation!

    If you haven't been told no sex then I think gentle clitoral stimulation would be okay but you could always check with your doctor . Obviously your op was different to mine and I didn't have a womb left to contract during orgasm but there were lots of internal stitches and it didn't do me any damage:)

    ok thanks hun. few more days then lol.

    1417099707
    Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 371
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    I would give it a little longer, a week or so when your not that sore then try, Its a forbidden fruit scenirio though isnt it.

    My OH had her wisdom tooth out and all she wanted to do was give me a BJ as she know she couldnt but now she can she isnt to keen :( dammm mind games!!!

    1417099805
    pinkanimal [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1580
    • Joined: 5 Feb 2012

    Fitnessfreak wrote:

    I would give it a little longer, a week or so when your not that sore then try, Its a forbidden fruit scenirio though isnt it.

    My OH had her wisdom tooth out and all she wanted to do was give me a BJ as she know she couldnt but now she can she isnt to keen :( dammm mind games!!!

    worse because I have my wand I'm dying to use!!!

    1417099980
    IrishRose [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1233
    • Joined: 21 Jan 2014

    PA take it really slow and if at anytime it starts to hurt stop! I really hope you enjoy one soon ;P xx

    1417100027
    Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 371
    • Joined: 19 Dec 2011

    pinkanimal wrote:

    Fitnessfreak wrote:

    I would give it a little longer, a week or so when your not that sore then try, Its a forbidden fruit scenirio though isnt it.

    My OH had her wisdom tooth out and all she wanted to do was give me a BJ as she know she couldnt but now she can she isnt to keen :( dammm mind games!!!

    worse because I have my wand I'm dying to use!!!

    Well when you can it will be more intense for those 3 minutes ;) lol, my wife had key hole on her stomach for endo, I cant remeber how long we waited 3-4 weeks I think.

    1417103413
    blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2115
    • Joined: 23 Jun 2012

    I had keyhole on my womb and was back having sex two weeks later. Tummy was a little tender but nothing I couldn't cope with.

    1417112456
    LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2555
    • Joined: 21 Mar 2013

    I had keyhole too, I got my tubes tied..
    We waited bout 5 days and had penetrative sex coz neither of us could wait... We were a lot more gentle than we would be normally and I was fine... Though I did bleed a small bit afterwards but my gynae sd I would. he also told me could have sex straight away... Just listen to my body

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.