• Anal, do women really enjoy

upyou [sign in to see picture]

we both love it

upyou [sign in to see picture]

try a dildo clean and great

MTBrider [sign in to see picture]

Thanks Guys for all the feedback, i've just ordered an anal dildo for us, will be trying it out on the weekend hopefuly.

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

My OH loves it. I wear a tight condom which helps the initial penetration but after that, the more experienced we both become the harder she wants me to ride her. Small, hard thrusts seem to turn her on most, but she does like me to go at it for some time,Chichester means making sure there's enough lube for the whole job

German sausage [sign in to see picture]

I so want to do this but i am large and find it hard to get the lad in there so the girl im with at the moment i guess only lets me have a go now and again ....... :-/ maybe advise on whats best way ?

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

*reads thread responses*

Then you get women like myself who wouldn't let a guy get anywhere near my anus with his penis, a toy, a finger, anything. I wouldn't ever use anything on his either or want him going for solo play that way. Not because i think it's wrong, but because im an extreme germophobe and urine and feces are the worst substances in the world to me, and feel almost virtually uncleanable. So i don't want toys in drawers, on the bed, on dressers etc that have been up someones bum, contaminating everything else making it untouchable, it would take a lot of washing with antibacterial soap for cleaning his penis, and hands would need to be scrubbed in bleach just to placate me afterwards, and even that might not work so its not worth it.

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

*reads thread responses*

Then you get women like myself who wouldn't let a guy get anywhere near my anus with his penis, a toy, a finger, anything. I wouldn't ever use anything on his either or want him going for solo play that way. Not because i think it's wrong, but because im an extreme germophobe and urine and feces are the worst substances in the world to me, and feel almost virtually uncleanable. So i don't want toys in drawers, on the bed, on dressers etc that have been up someones bum, contaminating everything else making it untouchable, it would take a lot of washing with antibacterial soap for cleaning his penis, and hands would need to be scrubbed in bleach just to placate me afterwards, and even that might not work so its not worth it.

That's a really interesting point if view, VA. Are most of your toys glass or silicone then to help prevent germs etc? I personally love anal, but we always make sure we're fully clean before we do anything. Well, as clean as we can be!
    Dirty-little-secret [sign in to see picture]

OMG, we want to try this, but I am also worried about being clean.. what prep do we, women, need to do prior to first time anal play?

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I can't remember the last time we had anal, but my wife does like her bum playing with, a bit, and lets me finger it( thumb on clit, two fingers in her pussy/gspot, two up her bum) but she wouldn't admit it I think.

Suzywong [sign in to see picture]

We both love it ... I'm prob not as versatile or as well practiced as my Partner Fionanwtv but since she introduced me to the pleasures of anal play and anal sex I now love it... I must say though I have to ben in the mood and well turned on with plenty of water based Lube... a finger some small / medium toys and her girly cock all feel great when I have relaxed and got in the mood...

I do indeed only have glass and silicone, as soon as i read a post on here about jelly rubber they were all straight out. I do have one plastic coated but i think that ones ok, it only goes on the clitoris anyway so it doesn't get as "dirty" as something going internal vaginally.

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

VirginAngel wrote:

I do indeed only have glass and silicone, as soon as i read a post on here about jelly rubber they were all straight out. I do have one plastic coated but i think that ones ok, it only goes on the clitoris anyway so it doesn't get as "dirty" as something going internal vaginally.

Just put your toys through the dishwasher, just as sterile as a babies bottle, the detergent is vicious stuff, so no germ worries.

Don't own a dishwasher and i could never get my head round putting a sex toy somewhere i put things i eat off :P

alienpenguin [sign in to see picture]

Don't mind anal sex sensation wise what bothers me is worrying about feeling clean. Honestly I prefer small vibrating toys for anal play rather than actual sex. One thing I find enjoyable is to have a vibrating butt plug inside while having normal sex with a partner.

Richy [sign in to see picture]

Yeah my missus is like you alienpenguin

enjoys a vibrating plug whilst vaginally having sex with her.

we have done full anal sex recently but it's not really her favourite....does it more for me I think...as a treat....

Gadget girl [sign in to see picture]

I love anal but my hubby says it's no his preference purely because you never quite know if it's going to be a bit 'messy' which let's face it is a huge turn off. To make sure I can have as much bum fun as I want I just bought an anal douche fro LH. Takes a bit if getting used to but you know it's going to be safe!

megan86 [sign in to see picture]

Me and my oh tried this for the first time last night he said he liked being in me because it was tight but I wasn't too fussed by it but I suppose I may like it in time.

Gadget girl [sign in to see picture]

I love it! But it taken me a long time to get to where we are now. It's true when they sat practice makes perfect

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.