• orgasm from oral sex cant from sex

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Ive found during sex, if the woman goes on top but lays down and thrusts its a lot better. Kind of like dry humping but you have the feeling of being penetrated. That way the clitoris is stimulated at the same time.

paired with either a vibrating cock ring or a bullet between the male and female, causes great pleasure both internally and externally.

LilHorror [sign in to see picture]

Sadly I am the same I can only orgasm with both clitoral and vaginal stimulation. But not to worry thats why bullet vibrators are so helpful! :) x

lovethedirtbox [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

Just because she can't orgasm doesn't mean she isn't enjoying it. I feel bad that I can't orgasm for sex because my Oh wants me to and I feel like I disapoint him. 70% of women CANT orgasm from penetration. A cock ring may work but it's a compromise between thrusting and sitting the vibrator on her clit. Can't do both at the same time. I'd reccomended getting a bullet if you want her to orgasm while you're inside her.

do you tell her you want her to orgasm for sex? I wouldn't tell her if I were you, personally, it makes you feel a little inadequate, being physically unable to do something your OH wants is so frustrating when you have no control over it at all

No iv not told lol. Its just something ill love to do for her she has great orgasms from me sometimes she cant walk after. If it dont happen then its not a problem for me we have great sex she loves me being inside her and i think a bullet used by her will be quite good fun :) So thank you all for your advice well give it ago on sunday were having a "just us day" no phones plenty of food cuddles kisses dvds and hell loads of sex so perfect time to try the bullet and cock ring :-)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.