• How to ask the question?

Willooon [sign in to see picture]

My main fantasy is light bondage, just OH wearing a sexy outfit, tied to a bed and spanked. She loves being spanked by me when doing doggy and keeps asking for it during sex, but never really spoken about it after. We rarely talk about exploring new things and would love to try my fantacy. How do you ask the question about trying your fantasies?

JM88 [sign in to see picture]

Do you talk about sex often? The more you talk about it the more likely it is to slip into conversation.

Has your oh ever worn any outfits before? If not then i would suggest something not too dramatic or revealing for a start, until she feels comfortable with it.

in regards to being tied and spanked, we tried that for the first time recently. I bought a kit online ages ago but never managed to bring up in conversation that i wanted to try it. Just went out on a limb and during one of our sexy conversations, that topic came up and we both had said we would like to try it so voila, that night i got it out!

We have found communication is the key so if tou start talking about fantasies and things of that nature openly, and at times other than when you are having sex it can really kick start things. Ive found that just browsing outfits, toys etc online together and talking about them leads you to find out things you never knew about each other, and also gets you in the mood!

FrozenAngel [sign in to see picture]

Willooon wrote:

My main fantasy is light bondage, just OH wearing a sexy outfit, tied to a bed and spanked. She loves being spanked by me when doing doggy and keeps asking for it during sex, but never really spoken about it after. We rarely talk about exploring new things and would love to try my fantacy. How do you ask the question about trying your fantasies?

I just say Hey wanna try this?!

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

Willooon wrote:

This! Haha. You already have the grounds to start the conversation since you spank her during sex, just tell her you noticed she keeps asking for it and you'd think it'd be really hot to indulge in a proper spanker and dedicate some time to it, if she would like. You don't have to turn it into a huge admission of your own fantasy, just roll the conversation around to it. Then just happen to find a kit/deal that includes a spanker and some soft ties!
    Ikey [sign in to see picture]

I brought it up with my girlfriend by simply asking her "So, what are your sexual fantasies?" while we were cuddling. It really was that simple. :P

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Ikey wrote:

I brought it up with my girlfriend by simply asking her "So, what are your sexual fantasies?" while we were cuddling. It really was that simple. :P

+1 that's all I have ever done with partners. Always worked for me.

Scorpius12 [sign in to see picture]

FrozenAngel wrote:

Willooon wrote:

+1

KeptLocked [sign in to see picture]

Ikey wrote:

Yes this has worked for us too. At first my OH was a little relcutant to say anythng so I just made some one word suggestions - spanking? bondage? anal? etc

Some were just a straight 'Oh no' and others led to a conversation.

Good luck

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Well she's already pretty open to being spanked, so why don't you just say, hey - lets kick it up a notch. Don't go in there all "I want you all dressed up in this whilst I do that etc". I'd probably just start of small, and maybe get some handcuffs, see how she takes to that, and then if it's successful, then have a look at the Almosta 4Posta bed restraints etc.

But I find the best time to talk about it is right after a good session. When we've collapsed in a heap and we're cuddling, this is when i've found out the most intimate secrets about my husband, and i've learnt so much more about what he likes and doesn't like.

Grace1ess [sign in to see picture]

Since she enjoys being spanked I would say light bondage isn't going to be too much of a problem. What I did with my partner a few years ago was to both write a list of our fantasies and then swap lists and compare. Worked out quite well lol

naughtywildfun90 [sign in to see picture]

I would say just generally start to talk about sex more, if you find that uncomfortable try texting her about it. Even after 4 and a half years I text my OH if there's anything I'd like to try. Admittedly these days I text him more as its hard to get time alone between work, the little one and my little brother living here xx

j&lxxxx [sign in to see picture]

Xmas is coming so maybe for a fun prezzie get a cheap beginner bondage set, nowt to heavy, see what she says, if she's up for it, then its a start to build up your collection.

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

Willooon wrote: She loves being spanked by me when doing doggy and keeps asking for it during sex

You're in luck, friend. Seems to me that she has the exact same fantasy.

Get a cheeky beginners bondage kit with a spanker, nothing too serious or hardcore and just say "hey look what I got for you!". She'll love it.

Good luck!

Willooon [sign in to see picture]

We do talk about sex but never anything 'out of the ordinary' so it's just bring it up. Some awesome suggestions though will definitely try one of them :-) wish me luck!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.