• sex on the phone

adidan [sign in to see picture]

Literally one of my all time fave's is having sex whilst on the phone. Whether it has been my receiving head whilst trying to keep a serious conversation going or my best experience was having anal with a girl as spoke with her mum... has anyone else enjoyed this or is it just me?

nodrog [sign in to see picture]

if the phone rings the wife will answer it and we just keep doing what were doing

i wouldnt say its enjoyable but its a good laugh somtimes

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Nah sex is all about intimacy for us, I'd find it rude to be on the phone or even distracted at all during sex tbh

rose hip [sign in to see picture]

That would require multitasking abilities I don't have. Undivided attention works much better in every way for me.

DaveNE [sign in to see picture]

Ha Ha! Yes. Reminds me of the time we were having sex and the phone rang and it was her mother. I just carried on but slowed down a bit so as not to make too much noise!
    She was also giving me a blow job once when my mother rang so got her own back as she made me cum as I spoke to her!

MissNoir [sign in to see picture]

I've answered the phone to my mother during sex & he made it difficult to keep a straight voice! Was the most tense 2 minutes of my life, we only did it that one time, now I let my phone ring out.

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I frequently will answer the phone mid sex and try to keep a serious convo while my hubby or past partners do things to me

RandyMcFly [sign in to see picture]

This is one of my favourites, but hard to find like minded souls to do it with.

Last time I was having a session, my partner at the time had a couple of phone calls from the office. On the first one I gave her clit and pussy a good fingering, and on the second occasion I was vigorously pounding her from behind. On both occasions she did a great attempt of trying to answer the phone call but hearing her trying to muffle the moans whilst trying to converse ended up being a series of muffled words and having to repeat herself a lot.

Fitnessfreak [sign in to see picture]

Gone as far as teasting each other not sure I could go to far. I did once draw a face on my dong with lipstick to make OH laugh which worked.

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

If my OH answered the phone while we were having sex, I'd get off immediately and wouldn't get back on for a while!

Although we've considered the idea of oral play while the receiver is on the phone, we've never actually gone through with it. It's a risk we don't need or care for really.

MissElla [sign in to see picture]

This has happened once or twice for me with an ex.

I don't particularly enjoy it... Seems a bit awkward for me. Unless it's a friend who can take a joke or a fantasy of yours! :D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.