• just as it pushes inside....

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

Grace1ess wrote:

pinkyv wrote:

I had my first successful anal experience last night...I couldn't believe how fantastic it was...after many years of few and far between painful attempts.
    It felt naughty....the pleasure on my partners face was such an incredible sight, I couldn't get over the fact that it was so pleasurable for me...All achieved by reading through advice given on this forum.
    Thank you all

:D yay

+1 yay :)
    Lthrlvnswitchcpl [sign in to see picture]

adidan wrote:

So then, what is it about anal sex that people love? Me personally as one that has given and received adore the point where you first get the tip in and that gasp is released of shock, surprise and excitement.

What about the rest if us?

I have to say, when I get pegged, that point when it enters you....wow...orgasmic!

The misses has just started liking anal and likes when I cum inside her ass.

naughty mum [sign in to see picture]

I loved the fact I had never done it successfully before in my youth...but as a naughtymum, I seemed to go right in as a pro with very little warning or work up... My FB talked me through and went steady and slow...and allowed me to get accustomed to it at every stage...I found it exciting, and extremely pleasurable.... The naughty factor I think adds to the overall horniness of the act... Making it hotter than vaginal sex....

Bluebells [sign in to see picture]

The moment when I feel it slip inside me is just delicious. What else...the intimacy, the sensual power of sharing such a delicate and taboo act...,the sense of sharing and trust...and the feeling of fullness. And just the sheer sensation - I have a very sensitive bum! Anal makes me orgasm more intensely than anything else,

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

OH tells me that it's the moment of the head penetrating, then the regular gentle motion of me riding her to orgasm

SensualFire [sign in to see picture]

I havent experienced anal yet, thugh I am intrigued to try, I fee its the whole taboo connected to it, as well as smashing down a few more walls. Judgment, taboo, perecution etc etc Then there is the whole closeness of it.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.