• The thigh gap?

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

You're totalky backtracking on what you're aauing, firstly you were implying they were horrible, then you were saying that its not the media's fault and now you're blaimjng it on the media again? I've saw many live shows of those celebrities, most recently the MTV VMA's which Nicki Minaj was presenting and performing at. I watched it live, and yes she does have a thigh gap. I've seen beyonce live in concert, and seen many live appearances on TV and yes she has a thigh gap. I went to an appearance that Kim Kardashian was at in London, and seen live TV shows she's been on, and yes, she has a thigh gap. I'm not disputing that pictures are photoshopped, and again, you're shaming people for using Photoshop. I have seen one image that is before Photoshop of her recent #breaktheinternet shoot, which is the only one that has been released and she isn't nude in the picture, and she still looks absolutely outstanding! She's a mother of a child who has just turned one, she's 34-years-old and looks absolutely amazing!

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.