• Mouthfuls of cum

MrsMcX [sign in to see picture]

Pineapple juice can make it sweeter, but it's a very fineine between myth and fact. It hasn't bern scientifically proven because taste alters from person to person, it can't actually be proven. But studies have shown that semen tastes less bitter because pineapple juice (as well as apple, kiwi, celery juices), increases the acidity levels in the body. Your body will only take as much acid as it needs and the rest comes out of the body as waste, in all bodily fluids including a mans semen. Note though, it doesn't make the semen taste 'sweeter', it just makes it taste less bitter.

Some people believe it doesn't have any contribution to taste because to have any impact on taste you need to consume about 8-10 glasses of pineapple juice per day. This is because your body secrets te extra acid in your sweat, mucus and urine so to have any impact on semen it needs to be a hell of a lot of juice!!

The reason the semen tastes less bitter is because he fluid around the sperm is alkaline to help protect the sperm from the acidic enviroment in the vagina. So, if you're trying to conceive, it's best to avoid trying to make your sperm taste nicer because it will lower your chances of conception because the sperm won't be as protected as it would in its natural form.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

True, it's not proven that it tastes nicer, but that it changes the semen taste. Didn't know that about conception though that's cool... Altough, if you're trying to conceive, swallowing probably isn't best either

Well you never know, I read online the other day that someone is suing Red Bull because she believes the bull sperm in it had made her pregnant. She's a virgin too, so it must be true!!

Lol! I have a feeling even if she poured it where it'd need to be it still wouldn't make her pregnant, those sperm are long dead!

Emiie10 [sign in to see picture]

The pineapple will help the taste a lot, but so can the rest of his diet, a lot of meat, coffee, alcohol can as well. Basically, what ever he puts in his mouth will effect his taste and also his smell.
    I can't taste my OH cum only because I've swallowed without realising. I know he's came because he thrusts upwards and is tense.

Concentrate on his head as its the most sensitive & use one hand on the shaft with a kind of corkscrew effect and the other on his balls.
    I've been the only person to mak my OH cum while getting head, so I must be doing something right and he's 26!

If you don't like the taste of his cum, have him eat very little processed food & mainly fresh food a couple days before. My OH loves how I taste, and I follow a vegetarian/vegan diet.

Emiie10 wrote:

The pineapple will help the taste a lot, but so can the rest of his diet, a lot of meat, coffee, alcohol can as well. Basically, what ever he puts in his mouth will effect his taste and also his smell.
    I can't taste my OH cum only because I've swallowed without realising. I know he's came because he thrusts upwards and is tense.

Concentrate on his head as its the most sensitive & use one hand on the shaft with a kind of corkscrew effect and the other on his balls.
    I've been the only person to mak my OH cum while getting head, so I must be doing something right and he's 26!

If you don't like the taste of his cum, have him eat very little processed food & mainly fresh food a couple days before. My OH loves how I taste, and I follow a vegetarian/vegan diet.

I'm the only person to make OH cum with head and he was 40 when we met... Although I think the only person to actually try, not a good past, he almost didn't want me to try because he didn't think he could :p

Holly Love [sign in to see picture]

I can now say I've tried it and I definitely don't like it. Wont be doing that one again but I now know when I get a facial I don't have to keep my mouth so tightly closed. The taste wasn't so bad it was the texture and quantity.

At least you give it a shot! It was very nice of you to try for him, I agrre, the quantity is quite a lot and the texture isn't that great either! Sorry it didn't work out for you, but well done for trying :)

I love to try new things at least once I now love facials and anal that were a definite no before.
    What to try next is the question maybe we should both do one of those sexual bucket lists.

L

regular_john [sign in to see picture]

It's a shame you didn't enjoy it, although I found that cum was an acquired taste so maybe it's worth trying again in the future? The first few times I had it I found it ok at best, now I absolutely love cleaning all of my lovely cum out of my girlfriends pussy!

Mr R [sign in to see picture]

I must admit I love the taste although the acual taste is not very strong but very subtle. Doe anyone else notice that it makes your mouth dry about twenty minutes after swallowing or is it just me?

Miss'G-x [sign in to see picture]

Doesn't make it dry as such, makes it sort of tingle though ha

BrumGuy [sign in to see picture]

Hi Holly Love, Did he pump some out daily whilst he was on the pinapple?

No had saved up about 3 days worth.

L

LittleSwitchBitch [sign in to see picture]

The texture varies depending on how long it's been... It gets alot thicker.. I'd say try it again without a build up :)

Eager-2-Please [sign in to see picture]

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

The texture varies depending on how long it's been... It gets alot thicker.. I'd say try it again without a build up :)

+1 to this. You say you didn't mind the taste but were put off by the texture and quantity, well those two things can be changed/controlled too!

I'm not a doctor or have any medical knowledge on this but I think I've heard/read before that a male can store a day or two's worth of semen. What I do know is that "saving up" results in much thicker ejaculate than if, say, I was to cum at least once a day.

Quantity can also be reliant on this, but more so probably on the level of body fluids on/during the day itself. It's a balance about finding what you like/are comfortable with, I'd say.

Of course, you have to be happy/willing to try again in the first place. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about doing or not doing anything. But I'm sure your fella understands that.

I might try it again but make sure he has cum the day before.

L
    lovethedirtbox [sign in to see picture]

My OH will never let me cum in her mouth and it dont bother me i cum on her tits and lick iy off iv eaten cum and it tastes pretty good.
    Least you tryed it and if a lil ends up in your mouth now, you know its not to bad :)

I'll be honest, old cum isn't very nice, the taste and texture is so different to new cum, new cum is much sweeter and watery naturally so would recomend giving it another shot

lovethedirtbox [sign in to see picture]

If it the amount of cum you didnt like then after hes cum wait 20 mins then go for round two wont be half as much :)

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.