• What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done during sex ?

    1415810765
    .•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2014

    Hello people just been nosy and though it would be a laugh to share our most embarrassing moment we've had in the bedroom ..or wherever it's been lol :D

    1415810978
    OUCH! Thank you ;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 1296
    • Joined: 17 Jun 2010

    I over-zapped my OH's butt cheeks with e-stim then laughed so hard I fell off the bed and nearly knocked myself out on the dresser :)

    1415813191
    .•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2014

    ha oh god ! my embarrassing moment was , wen I hand cuffed my OH to my bed posts and we were just about to play find the key ...... But he was hiding it in his mouth and swallowed it , lol sooo awkward !

    1415813480
    mrbigpackage [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 71
    • Joined: 23 Feb 2013

    dont really get embarrassed but mines probably pulling anal beads out with u know what on them bit of a cringe momment lol

    1415813995
    Cupcakes4 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Lieutenant Colonel
    • Posts: 64
    • Joined: 27 Sep 2014

    Haven't really had any embarrassing moments during but we did leave the Windows wide open once and had some giggles and comments from the neighbours the next day lol

    1415814149
    Ikey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2013

    Accidentally burping when I was down on the OH! Killed the moment for sure.

    Another moment would be getting a bit lost in the moment and forgetting our windows were wide open, next day the neighbour asked us to keep it down. :P

    1415814446
    NEvans [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 614
    • Joined: 2 Nov 2014

    Saying "I love you Adam" my partners name is Nathan! x

    1415814624
    Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2014

    My first queef. It surprised both of us

    1415815145
    littlemisspocket [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2013

    One time I was giving head to my old fuck buddy and for once I'd let him keep the light on so he could watch (self-conscious). He'd left his glasses on, another first, and suddenly said "Oh man, this is so much hotter in HD..."

    I don't know what possessed me at that moment but my brain suddenly felt it was an appropriate time to remove his cock from my mouth and ask "720p or 1080p?"

    Not very embarrassing per se but said as an automatic response I sure felt silly for a while, at least he laughed.

    1415815235
    littlemisspocket [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2013

    Anonymous Lady wrote:

    My first queef. It surprised both of us

    I get that a lot, so embarrassing! We're learning to laugh it off :P
    1415815394
    Ikey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2013

    Anonymous Lady wrote:

    My first queef. It surprised both of us

    My OH queefs (and farts!) so often that I'm pretty used to it and just ignore it now. xD

    1415815581
    .•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2014

    Haha I can relate to the queef thing , It only happens when I'm bent over , my partner pretends he didn't hear a thing , wile I'm Laffin my head off killin the moment x

    1415815778
    Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Field Marshall
    • Posts: 2825
    • Joined: 6 Jun 2014

    Queefing only happens for me in doggy, which we don't do often, it was really bad last time, I was a little embarresed but we laughed about it after

    1415815845
    Ikey [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major General
    • Posts: 351
    • Joined: 4 Jan 2013

    Yep, it's always doggy when my OH does it too. It's so hard to just ignore it and to try to not burst out laughing!

    1415816054
    .•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Major
    • Posts: 104
    • Joined: 8 Nov 2014

    I've queefed in a threesome before , they didn't let it go for days , but we were all in kinks after lol :)

    1415816359
    Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2014

    Mine happened during my-legs-on-his-neck pose :D

    1415816448
    Anonymous Lady [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Brigadier
    • Posts: 204
    • Joined: 30 Oct 2014

    littlemisspocket wrote:

    One time I was giving head to my old fuck buddy and for once I'd let him keep the light on so he could watch (self-conscious). He'd left his glasses on, another first, and suddenly said "Oh man, this is so much hotter in HD..."

    I don't know what possessed me at that moment but my brain suddenly felt it was an appropriate time to remove his cock from my mouth and ask "720p or 1080p?"

    Not very embarrassing per se but said as an automatic response I sure felt silly for a while, at least he laughed.

    That was a brilliant response!

    1415816714
    littlemisspocket [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2013

    Always happens to me in doggy but not for any other positions for some reason

    I usually end up laughing which makes the noises even worse and then my OH (who just ignores it) then starts laughing at me because I go bright red

    1415816788
    littlemisspocket [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: Captain
    • Posts: 54
    • Joined: 3 Aug 2013

    Anonymous Lady wrote:

    littlemisspocket wrote:

    One time I was giving head to my old fuck buddy and for once I'd let him keep the light on so he could watch (self-conscious). He'd left his glasses on, another first, and suddenly said "Oh man, this is so much hotter in HD..."

    I don't know what possessed me at that moment but my brain suddenly felt it was an appropriate time to remove his cock from my mouth and ask "720p or 1080p?"

    Not very embarrassing per se but said as an automatic response I sure felt silly for a while, at least he laughed.

    That was a brilliant response!

    Haha thanks :P I'm just glad he was a fellow geek and found it funny!

    1415816930
    sassykitten;) [sign in to see picture]
    • Rank: General
    • Posts: 1549
    • Joined: 28 May 2014

    Young and fun95 wrote:

    Queefing only happens for me in doggy, which we don't do often, it was really bad last time, I was a little embarresed but we laughed about it after

    This has happen 2 me both me n my bf was giggling like school children ..

    Post a reply to this thread

    Please sign in to post messages to the forum.