• Bare down there

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

if you are going to wet shave then the best razor to use is a traditional barbers cut throat razor! the alternative to that is using a cut throat style razor but with replaceable blades.

This is what I use for shaving (not down there, but for up top) and it gives a much much closer finish than a wilkinson sword style traditional safety razor. This is becasue the blades used for a cut throat are thinner so get cloer to the skin.

they are also much cheaper - can by 100 for £3 so no problem to give them just a sungle use and discard.

Obviously using a cut throat requires a lot of skill, so you are basically teaching yourself to shave again!

My preference is to get waxed, though this is a more expensive preference

DaveNE [sign in to see picture]

Thanks again to all for the info. Think I might give Scorpius suggestion of the little Braun shaver a go, but any other thoughts welcome.

RacheyD [sign in to see picture]

I use men's shaving foam seems to be less irritating than womens foams I've come across, I'd like to be brave enough to give waxing a go again but had a dodgy experience. As I roped my mum into doing my bikini line, I still have a permanent bald patch so cuts down shaving time aha, but explaining the scar to my bed buddy was slightly awkward. :)

but I've found this topic useful, I need to check the forums more often it's a pretty great place to learn and ask for help/advice

Just Jenson [sign in to see picture]

I would only ever go tot aprofessional therapist for any sort of intimate wax.

Iwould also make sure they are using the correct type of wax for this area. It is a more expensive wax that doesnt need paper strips to be removed. It is designed to stick to hair but not stick to skin to minimise skin damage and irritation

JB's Boy [sign in to see picture]

I've been hairless down there for a few years now and I love the look and feel of it.

I use an elipator when I can summon the courage but don't use it on the base of the shaft nor balls as those areas tend to bleed too much.

Rest of the time I wet shave, which is also good as the application of moisturiser usually leads on to a lovely wank.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.