• Prostate advice

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Hi folks

I have a bit of a delicate query and I know that there are a lot of knowledgable people on here.

I've always had a sensitive prostate, I think; I've always enjoyed driving up and down little hills quickly for the whooshy feeling I get inside from it or from the sudden decelleration of a lift.

Just recently I've been feeling this more and more: a real sensitivity in what I think is my prostate, to the point that even going on a seesaw elicits almost overwhelming sensations. I feel 'full' and kind of tingly there and while it's by no means unpleasant, it is odd.

I'm sure I'm producing a lot more pre-cum now that I ever used to, I'm 37, and that is strange too.

I've never been done anal or anything like that but I'm wondering if it's possible that I have some backed-up prostate fluid that needs released? Or could this indicate a medical problem?

Thanks so much.

Irie [sign in to see picture]

No idea I'm afraid, but if it is concerning you it wouldn't hurt to go to a doc and get it checked out :-)

Sum Sub [sign in to see picture]

37 is young for the stats to indicate you should worry, but any change in that area should be followed up with your doc. It could be the early signs of something wrong.or it could just be you're more in tune with your body.
    Either way, Movember is a good time to go to the docs and just get it checked out.

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Sum Sub wrote:

37 is young for the stats to indicate you should worry, but any change in that area should be followed up with your doc. It could be the early signs of something wrong.or it could just be you're more in tune with your body.
    Either way, Movember is a good time to go to the docs and just get it checked out.

+1

DreamOfTheEndless [sign in to see picture]

Yeah, I'm due a tune up soon anyway so I guess I'll mention.

It was just in case anyone had had similar sensatons and milking helped.

Thanks all.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.