• bisexual

aanda [sign in to see picture]

how many find it a turnon watching their partner with the same sex, we both do

Yes man [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to watch my OH with another woman! When she was younger she had a couple year gay relationship with her best mate before we got together, whilst she admits she's still bi and loves watching women as well as sharing which ones she fancies (which makes great dirty chat for us) she says she has no interest in bedding women anymore as we're married and have a family, l think she's more worried if she has a taste again she might not be able to give it up, doesn't help that her ex girl friend is still her best mate, like I said I'd love to see them together as her best mate is also fit but I understand why she doesn't want to risk everything.

Marriedscot [sign in to see picture]

I'd love to watch my OH with another woman and I'd love her to watch me with another man

Purring-Pussy [sign in to see picture]

Love watching one of my kinky play partners with other men, especially when he is dressed as a woman!

yummytummy [sign in to see picture]

interesting as I would love to see my other half with a woman I'm not sure if she would like to see me with her friend but who knows. Personally a bit turn on for me.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.