• peggers.. how often?

MSH1988 [sign in to see picture]

Unfortunately, I've never been lucky enough to be pegged. But i must admit i don't think i could handle it everyday! perhaps once a week would be good!

gremlin68 [sign in to see picture]

its an occasional treat. our strap on has a 5" circumfrence (top tip when ordering read the full discription). But i have been training myself when alone and i can almost take a 6" butt plug!

Subdom27 [sign in to see picture]

An occasional treat for me too. Probably once every few months. However, it makes me appreciate it much more!

john69 [sign in to see picture]

Right now my wife and I are living far away from each other (due to work). We meet once a month over an extended weekend. During those meetings she is pegging and/or fisting me at least once, mostly twice.

I have to say that I prefer her full hand inside me, she can twist it, stretch the fingers and change the position of it in a much better way than with the strap-on.

That doesn't mean I don't like strap-ons, they just have to be big enough.

I've had prostate orgasms quite many times, and it's unbeatable! Unfortunately not hands free, which remains to be explored.

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

It is fun once in a while. I think it is more for the male partner so is a kinky treat.

Lthrlvnswitchcpl [sign in to see picture]

AsYouWish!, the misses actually gets off as well on strapping me as well. She hasn't orgasmed but has come quite close several times from it. The rubbing of the harness plus seeing my excitement turns her on.

I do believe the woman enjoys pegging or fisting her male counterpart. It gives her pleasure to be in command and to see how he literally is in the mercy of her hands.

This is what my wife tells me, and I can see from her reactions that it's true

AsYouWish! [sign in to see picture]

It is a different sort of pleasure though. The gift of giving, as it were.

AsYouWish! wrote:

It is a different sort of pleasure though. The gift of giving, as it were.

that's true. the same for a man - the pleasure when he gives joy to his woman

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.