• horny while the mans at work

fifib [sign in to see picture]

?what do you do while your other half is out

delilahxx [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney isn't that kind of place.

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Lovehoney is not a place for arranging hook-ups, private cyber sex or phone fun. We ask that members do not share personal details such as email addresses, phone numbers or any other contact information on the forums or on their account pages. Bear in mind that, although you must be a member to post in our community, anyone can view the content written here. As soon as you share your details, the whole world has access to it.

Have a read through the rules :)

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Have I missed something?

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

Young and fun95 wrote:

Have I missed something?

Looks like they've edited their post, but the initial message was saying how unhappy they were with their sex life, and what would we do to them if we had them 'in our posession'.

Lovebirds_x [sign in to see picture]

In answer to your edited question, I wait for him to come home. If I have his permission (don't mean that in a he is a control freak way btw) and he will be away longer than a day I will 'sort my self out'.

I certainly do not try to get online people to engage in anything flirty/sexual with me. I think you need to sit down and have a chat with your partner if you're really that unhappy with your sex life that you'd go down the online cheating route.

Young and fun95 [sign in to see picture]

Ah right, thanks David
    In response to the new question. I go about my normal life. While he's out I'm either at uni or revising. If I'm horny I jump him when he gets home. If I'm not going to see him till tomorrow I either wait or use a bullet to get rid of the urge.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.