JB's Boy [sign in to see picture]

Hi everyone,

I was reading the thread about wanking in front of the OH and one or two replies mentioned using Skype.

I'd be interested to know:

how widespread the use is;
    what your experiences of using it are; and
    if anyone knows the legal issues with using it.

Thanks

VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

lots of people in lots of countries use it, its the top messenger service since they bought out hotmail. I use it every day to type chat or voice chat with my long distance boyfriend.

If by legal issues you mean can you naked video chat, yes you can as long as you have permission from the other user and don't just pop up naked tugging the little guy unexpectedly, you'll be fine.

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde [sign in to see picture]

My only issue with Skype is that my PC lags so badly once installed, particularly after an update. Be aware of any extra 'add-on' programmes which Skype like to install on your PC too. In the end I got rid of Skype because of this, but with regular maintenance of your computer, it should run smoothly.

Overall though, Skype is user friendly and pretty reliable, so it's probably the best option for long distance video calls with your OH.

Legal-schmegal bits I'm sure can be found with a quick Google search - I'd recommend reading through their T&C's if you're concerned.

Thanks for the replies.

It's something I've thought about using with OH's for years now, but never knew how safe it was.

The thought is such a turn on for me :)

Thanks again!

DavidB1986 [sign in to see picture]

One thing to bare in mind is ensuring that you are doing this with someone you trust - i've read of many people who have 'cammed' thinking it was just going to be a naughty little thing for them, but found that their skype partner has recorded their 'performance' and posted it over the web.

I'm not saying that will happen here, but when you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position like that, you should think about potential consequences.

Other than that, it's a great way of keeping up the intimacy in a relationship if you are either long distance or just don't get to see each other very often.

From a 'legal' point of view, as long as you aren't broadcasting to minors or anyone who hasn't agreed - then you should be OK.

Thanks David, much appreciated

blonde vixen13 [sign in to see picture]

I used to do it a lot in long distance relationships. Was great fun and great way to keep the spark alive. Haven't done it in a long time because no longer need to but would recommend it if you can trust the person you are doing it with

Naughty Miss K [sign in to see picture]

Second what David has said :)

alfamale [sign in to see picture]

I'd definitely do it if i was in a long distance relationship (as it is i've never been in situation to have an OH on other end of a skype call). But as Edward Snowden revealed about our govt snooping on us on the internet i'm sure GCHQ are collected something like 1.5million stills from skype calls in a 3mth period, and are still at it i ....... all in the name of terror prevention.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.