• CFM boots anyone?

JamesH [sign in to see picture]

Anyone else out there have come f*** me boots? A pair of boots (or shoes) that when worn say 'I want you now'? OH and I started with these after I started working longer hours and it was a way to say 'I may be tired but I'm still up for it'. OH joined in with a pair she knew turned me on right away.

For her it was a pair of tight PVC style up to the knee boots, the sort you could happily wear out. I've graduated to having two pairs. A pair of cowboy boots (I want some quick rough sex now!) and a pair of smart Triumph biker boots (let's take it a little easier). Sometimes put those on in the morning so she'll know I'll come home in them!

So, anyone else use signals like this?

againstleon [sign in to see picture]

Not quite the same, but if its the evening I will get dressed up for tea. Suit trousers, smart shirt, tucked in, aftershave, belt. Which other than being a sign to her I'm putting in some effort I enjoy her having to un button it all

Also in the morning I have pants which she sees me put on and they are my I want sex pants.

She will just sneak off and switch her underwear under her clothes for sexy lingerie. I always can spot a strap or a bit of it

Tommyboy [sign in to see picture]

Again not quite the same but I'm a motorcycling instructor and if I don't change out of my leathers when I get home it's the sign. Best of all, my wife just loves to give me a good seeing to in my leathers. Sometimes makes me wear my boots too (says it gives her something to hang on to) so I suppose those are sort of CFMs ;)

Tommyboy - that's funny! Both I and OH are keen sport bikers and nothing gets us hornier than seeing each other in our full leathers. No need for any CFM stuff then. It's straight down to it, out for a ride and then back for another ride. Both happy to go for it in our leathers too

pussy cat ;) [sign in to see picture]

JamesH wrote:

Tommyboy - that's funny! Both I and OH are keen sport bikers and nothing gets us hornier than seeing each other in our full leathers. No need for any CFM stuff then. It's straight down to it, out for a ride and then back for another ride. Both happy to go for it in our leathers too

Tommyboy wrote:

Again not quite the same but I'm a motorcycling instructor and if I don't change out of my leathers when I get home it's the sign. Best of all, my wife just loves to give me a good seeing to in my leathers. Sometimes makes me wear my boots too (says it gives her something to hang on to) so I suppose those are sort of CFMs ;)

After reading i want oh to get a bike

Jolove [sign in to see picture]

My OH has to wear the most boring and formal of suits to work but I know if he's wearing a pair of engineer boots with them what's on his mind for later. Good thing is, if I see him putting them on in the morning I've all day to get in the mood for the evening's action! So we have a sort of rule now... normal wear, normal sex, hardman boot hard serious sex. Good job I'm all for the latter too. In fact to get my own back I've now started getting his clothes ready for the morning by giving his boots a good polish :)

Luv bunny [sign in to see picture]

I bought some suede black under the knee boots with a small kitten heel. Not worn them for sex yet...but plan to soon. Wearing them in one of my profile pics!

And I got some grey suede /metallic patent trim high heels with open toes that are definitely CFM heels! I basically bought them to wear in the bedroom. 😈

NatandTom [sign in to see picture]

I have two pairs of CFM heels that have never even been worn outside the bedroom!

As the origjnal poster here (nearly a year ago now!) have to say a while after discussing my OH bought me a pair of the finest Harley Davidson boots - but said they were not to wear on the bike, but only when taking her for a good ride! Since then they've seen one hell of a lot of wear and never left the bedroom, just like yours, Nat and Tom, and you Luv Bunny!

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Sorry I'm new to all this. What does CFM mean?

Hi schmalto33 - come f*** me. You can probably guess the letters for the *** :)

The idea is that if you or your OH are wearing some CFM kit (we're talking boots here, but could be somthing else) it means they want sex - now or soon!

schmalto33 [sign in to see picture]

Oh right. I think the look on my face would say it all 😆

Quiet ones are worse! [sign in to see picture]

I know them as FMB's F**k-me-boots.

mysteron [sign in to see picture]

Not so much boots with my Mrs but one of her short skirts and the occassional glance of a stocking top. For going out they are a much more conservative length.

Couple looking to spice things up [sign in to see picture]
    VirginAngel [sign in to see picture]

I have a few pairs of "bedroom" shoes, not had any use yet though.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.