• What do you wear to bed?

EndlessCuriosity [sign in to see picture]

Nothing of course, same with OH

diamonds [sign in to see picture]

my jimmy jams! :-D i esp love my moody cow pjs, though i dont quite know what my mum meant by buying them for me lol

though i have been having a bit of nightwear problems for when i go in to hospital! i never ever wear nightdresses its always pjs, and im worried i might have to send my mum to get me some while in in hospital due to certain medical things and waist bands on cuts, though apperantly my lowest will be just above my belly button.

i hope i dont have to wear a night dress! i just wont feel comfortable and im dreading them horrible hospital gowns! :-|

Dxx

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

Nowt unless it's bloody freezing - now the nights are warming up my OH doesn't have to warm up my bum or toes!

x

WandA [sign in to see picture]

diamonds wrote:

my jimmy jams! :-D i esp love my moody cow pjs, though i dont quite know what my mum meant by buying them for me lol

though i have been having a bit of nightwear problems for when i go in to hospital! i never ever wear nightdresses its always pjs, and im worried i might have to send my mum to get me some while in in hospital due to certain medical things and waist bands on cuts, though apperantly my lowest will be just above my belly button.

i hope i dont have to wear a night dress! i just wont feel comfortable and im dreading them horrible hospital gowns! :-|

Dxx

A designer recently redone 'em.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8505625.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8582037.stm

You'll still look good in 'em D!

Good luck with it too!

sexperiment [sign in to see picture]

Neither of us wear anything

Chris Stefani [sign in to see picture]

Usually just boxers for me - I haven't worn PJs in a long time! Not since I was about 12.

If I do feel really cold then I'll stick a pair of socks on, and it's on very rare occasions, a T-shirt. Of course I also have the option of cuddling Mrs Stefani. Or switching on the electric blanket. And 99% of the time there's a cat cuddling into me as well (yes, of the four legged variety, I'm sorry to disappoint)

-CS

sexycornishcouple [sign in to see picture]

we both wear nothing to bed. my oh is so warm i dont even need to worry in winter. he says tho i boil him alive after to long he gets so hot and sleeps under a blanket even in winter.

Student20 [sign in to see picture]

Boxer shorts/briefs; naked enough so it's not too hot, but wearing enough to fight off swarms of ninjas if the need arises.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Chris Stefani wrote:

Usually just boxers for me - I haven't worn PJs in a long time! Not since I was about 12.

If I do feel really cold then I'll stick a pair of socks on, and it's on very rare occasions, a T-shirt. Of course I also have the option of cuddling Mrs Stefani. Or switching on the electric blanket. And 99% of the time there's a cat cuddling into me as well (yes, of the four legged variety, I'm sorry to disappoint)

-CS

I get told off for wearing socks to bed!

I did recently get chill blanes from touching the metal bits with my toes and wearing no socks.

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

Surprise her, wear a pair of knee length rainbow socks. See if you can get away with those she might not read this post!

wizadora [sign in to see picture]

i try to not wear anything but in the depths of winter i just can't sleep if it feels like my toes are gonna drop off! apparently i absorb heat and then increase it ten fold and boil the OH for the rest of the night - i just know im toasty warm :)

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

SmoothOne wrote:

Surprise her, wear a pair of knee length rainbow socks. See if you can get away with those she might not read this post!

Haha you make me chuckle Smooth, I'm glad you're back

I don't like socks to bed and nothing else but sometimes it's necessary - chill blaines are not fun!

Ax

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Weather is getting colder now.. Got so many covers on the bed now it's lovely! So soft.

The reason I bump this thread is because of M&S's direction to the new pyjama range LH has stocked on another thread... They look so lovely, but unfortunately not in plus sizes..

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=pyjama

Loving these! They do my size but I want to wait until I have lost more weight.

Normally I wear simple pj sets with trousers or shorts and a top.

suze9 [sign in to see picture]

I dont wear anything in bed, the last time I did I was in hospital after having my twins and it was torture for me. I get too warm and end up with everything riding up as I move about so much. I have loads of pyjamas but the function more as lounge wear for me. If I wore anything in bed P would see it as a challenge to how quick he could remove them. My bum is almost always cold when I get into bed in the winter so its a good reason to cuddle up close

SueVanDouser [sign in to see picture]

Depending on what the temperature is like, I usually wear a cami set or slip.

Lately though, I've been wearing a football shirt that a friend gave me. It's a nice fit and quite good for bed or lazy days.

Starlight* [sign in to see picture]

I normally wear nothing in bed- I just feel a lot more free, and not restrained. But, I do enjoy wearing my underwear when the OH stays over, as I love him removing it for me! x

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

I feel like the only person who wears PJ's all the time lol!! Short ones in summer (topless if its hhot) and long ones in winter... cheaper than putting the heating on i can tell you!!! xxx

Despina Rose [sign in to see picture]

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

I feel like the only person who wears PJ's all the time lol!! Short ones in summer (topless if its hhot) and long ones in winter... cheaper than putting the heating on i can tell you!!! xxx

I do aswell lol. I just dont feel right naked, besides I live with my family so awkward.

Ladyhorny247 [sign in to see picture]

neither of us wear anything to sleep in but i do often wear my sexy undies and stockings to bed i love the feel of my husbands skin next to mine and his dick pressed gainst my bum as we sleep and if i get cold he is always available for some exercixe to warm me up.

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

Another Non-Nakedness Person here! Im with you girls ;) xxx

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.