• What do you wear to bed?

Little Lady [sign in to see picture]

RUBBER DUCKY!!!!

Nearly wrong rubber fucky then. =P

KittyPurry [sign in to see picture]

LMAO!!! I didn't realise how precocious boy scouts were getting these days!

xxKPxx

PS To make this relevant to the thread: I'm off to bed to wear... a thin film of sweat hopefully!

SmoothOne [sign in to see picture]

you thread crashing women disgust me! show some respect for the threads...FFS!

LadyJade [sign in to see picture]

Most of the time PJs but when I get out the shower I like to wear nothing the feel of laying naked with my boyfriend soft warm body and the feel of his skin just turns me on but once I was so drunk I woke up with my DM's still on but nothing else my boyfriend had taken my clothes of but could get them off well in the army I normal sleep in fall army kit boots and rifle to lol. XxX

TyMeDown [sign in to see picture]

sexy dad wrote:

i sleep naked all year round, always have done but just get a thicker duvet for winter

lol do you remember last winter?? we had a 36tog duvet and the lecy blanket!!!

Elle-Scotland [sign in to see picture]

I fell asleep last night after a bath forgetting to wear clothes or dry my hair. Next thing you know I'm waking up at 5 am shivering and with my hair all curly! Geh!

sexy dad [sign in to see picture]

TyMeDown wrote:

sexy dad wrote:

i sleep naked all year round, always have done but just get a thicker duvet for winter

lol do you remember last winter?? we had a 36tog duvet and the lecy blanket!!!

same again this winter??

lustylou [sign in to see picture]

i only wear a t shirt to bed if its really cold otherwise its nothing. dont matter how cold it is though i have to have my feet out of the bed!

Gen28 [sign in to see picture]

I have to wear something to sleep in otherwise am really uncomfortable and cant sleep so its normally t-shirt and knickers/short shorts or a vest top and knickers/short shorts for me :) although if am entertaining the boyfriend it normally is something a little more sexy at the beginning of the night and into them at the end of the night lol xx

Kitty76 [sign in to see picture]

LadyJade wrote:

Most of the time PJs but when I get out the shower I like to wear nothing the feel of laying naked with my boyfriend soft warm body and the feel of his skin just turns me on but once I was so drunk I woke up with my DM's still on but nothing else my boyfriend had taken my clothes of but could get them off well in the army I normal sleep in fall army kit boots and rifle to lol. XxX

Well I think you win 1st prize for wearing the most to bed! x

hornyteen [sign in to see picture]

I cant sleep in clothes as I feel too hot. Even in the winter I just sleep in my knickers. My window is open all year round, the colder the better. I love getting into a cold bed, only pants on and wrapping the duvet around me and letting my body warm it up. Bliss!!! I cant sleep if over 10 degrees in my room,

eljay [sign in to see picture]

Absolutly nothing at all, except in the winter when i have a pair of bed socks as I suffer from very cold feet, OH always suggesting that the thigh high nylon version held up with the suspenders would do the job just as well.

Gonna go on a trip down memory lane here - none of you sound old enough to remember houses that did not have double glazing or central heating, when I was a kid during the winter we could scrape the frost off the INSIDE of the bedroom windows and we wore socks and jumpers over our pyjamas in bed (1960's)

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Nothing! The best way to be...

Those of you near a Primark - they've just gotten a load of new sleepwear in the ladies section, all different kinds! I've gotten some of my favourite matched cami's and pants sets. So cute!

neptune188 [sign in to see picture]

Normally just in boxers. Love the feeling of skin on skin...

Morbidia [sign in to see picture]

I like snuggling naked with the OH, but when im on my lonesome, i wear undies and a lil vest top :) xx

Tonight I am wearing my lovely new vest and pants pj set from Primark. White with black polka dots and black lace. So cute!

orgmeister [sign in to see picture]

when it's summer and/or i'm with my gf, its naked all the way!!! has been since i moved out of my parents house.

in the winter i sometimes wear leggings and a t if i'm on my own and my ass is freeziung (waer them just like long johns!!)

if its an 'odd' environment (someone eslse's house etc) i often sleep in my briefs to avoid unwanted 'exposure'!

masterandslave [sign in to see picture]

My birthday suit! I tend to get tangled up in nighties from rolling around too much!

x

Schibi [sign in to see picture]

Either naked or as its getting colder now I wear my vest and short shorts.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.