• What do you wear to bed?

DrtyBoy [sign in to see picture]

I have some nice Tommy Hilfiger PJs which are nice and very comfy.

toycar69 [sign in to see picture]

nothing.

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

I usually only wear my boxers, but as it's winter i'm also wearing a tshirt. Given the choice though, i'd rather wear chipnRoll to bed ;) x

chipNroll [sign in to see picture]

brockleyfox wrote:

I usually only wear my boxers, but as it's winter i'm also wearing a tshirt. Given the choice though, i'd rather wear chipnRoll to bed ;) x

Huh, what, how did I pop up in here lol.

Only came in to say the cold has driven me to buy a Primark grown-up babygrow. The shame...

Deepblue [sign in to see picture]

I wear nothing in bed and neither does the wife, no restrictions at all

Paul

WandA [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Only came in to say the cold has driven me to buy a Primark grown-up babygrow. The shame...

Hah. I seen a student on the bus in one at 10am the other week, the 'Carnage' party theme was PJs the night before.

They also do men's ones! They look warm but proper bellend-ish... I can understand the shame.

Loves huni wrote:

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Boxers are normally a must. Got to keep the balls tucked away or they annoy me.

Tshirt if it's cold. Which is rare. I normally am very warm in bed, assuming I'm not alone.

See, I sleep naked but with a pillow between my knees, think of it as a testicle shelf!

hmm interesting.. my man always sleeps in a pair of boxers i wonder if its for the same reason, im sure hes mentioned something like ths before, ill mention the pillow idea because then it means more nakedness for me hehe

i tend to sleep naked or in my little cami top wizzie got me, unless its either really cold or im feeling crappy then i cover up but i do like to be naked whee possible :) x

Aw... Wizze technically tooks you in at night! Lovely lady!

Our bed has too many pillows due to the shelf! 6 between us...

*tucks

WandA wrote

Hah. I seen a student on the bus in one at 10am the other week, the 'Carnage' party theme was PJs the night before.

They also do men's ones! They look warm but proper bellend-ish... I can understand the shame.

I saw a girl out shopping in one. She had no excuse.

Phft, I'm gonna work it. Keeping all bellendishness to an absolute minimal.

Thin One [sign in to see picture]

T-shirt but nothing on the bottom half.

WandA wrote:

Aw... Wizze technically tooks you in at night!

How northern.

jay2010 [sign in to see picture]

posted a couple days ago that we both slep clothed. Thought come this weekend we push the boat out and try naked - just my luck weather has changed lol

chipNroll wrote:

WandA wrote:

Aw... Wizze technically tooks you in at night!

How northern.

Remember. Pigeons and pasties also make great mittens 'tup north if you ever find yourself in our bleak outposts.

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

tonight, fluffy up to the knee socks, soft pj bottoms, vest top and my grandpa massive jumper - 2 duvets (i have poor circulation and low blood pressure so i feel the cold)

layers are sexy right??

lol

xGHx

brockleyfox [sign in to see picture]

chipNroll wrote:

brockleyfox wrote:

Ohhh, Primarni! ;) I recently went to the Primark on Oxford St. On a saturday, like a numpty! Te queue for the tills was so long, it was like being in pergatory! Thankfully there was plenty of eye candy around to keep me distracted :)

Cherub [sign in to see picture]

I wear my birthday suit all year round. I hate clothes they irritate me when I'm trying to sleep, and thay are a pain to remove for play in the middle of the night!

Alicia D'amore [sign in to see picture]

GHxx wrote:

tonight, fluffy up to the knee socks, soft pj bottoms, vest top and my grandpa massive jumper - 2 duvets (i have poor circulation and low blood pressure so i feel the cold)

layers are sexy right??

lol

xGHx

Very *nods*, *grabs 2 dressing gowns, hands one over and wraps up in the other*....I love going to bed in a dressing gown and waking up in the night feeling too hot - makes me feel happy that I'm 1) warm and 2) get a few more hours in bed :D

Adx

Ecksvie [sign in to see picture]

I sleep completely naked. I never did it before I was with my boyfriend, but it's so much warmer naked and much more comfortable too.

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I soooooooo want one of those primark grown-up babygrows....... thing is i'd look more like tweedle dee or dum =S

Malteser81 [sign in to see picture]

I soooooooo want one of those primark grown-up babygrows....... thing is i'd look more like tweedle dee or dum =S

Malteser81 wrote:

Who cares. Infact let's all get one and change our profile pics, who's with me.....:D

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.