• What do you wear to bed?

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

usually just my knickers, sometimes nothing, and sometimes pj's - depends on my mood!!!

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

Boxers are normally a must. Got to keep the balls tucked away or they annoy me.

Tshirt if it's cold. Which is rare. I normally am very warm in bed, assuming I'm not alone.

Lady-J [sign in to see picture]

Comfy Leapord print PJ's.

WandA [sign in to see picture]

UBM4 wrote:

Tshirt if it's cold. Which is rare. I normally am very warm in bed, assuming I'm not alone.

See, I sleep naked but with a pillow between my knees, think of it as a testicle shelf!

UBM4 [sign in to see picture]

Yeh but I know I'd end up moving the pillow to below my head, then it'd be like sleeping with my head on my own balls!

BabyH [sign in to see picture]

UBM4 wrote:

Yeh but I know I'd end up moving the pillow to below my head, then it'd be like sleeping with my head on my own balls!

Wow, you sound flexiable! :p

Seduced [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

See, I sleep naked but with a pillow between my knees, think of it as a testicle shelf!

Thankyou sooo much mate!!! For a moment I thought I was a freak for doing the Pillow between the legs thing! lmao...

In contrast, I have to have my balls untucked, I sleep on my side and always pull my balls out as they bloody hurt if between my legs lol.

UBM4 wrote:

Does that make him 'Ambiwankstrous'?

Lady-J wrote:

Comfy Leapord print PJ's.

They may be comfy hunny, But they also have that " Rip me off right now " look to them

WandA [sign in to see picture]

Seduced wrote:

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Thankyou sooo much mate!!! For a moment I thought I was a freak for doing the Pillow between the legs thing! lmao...

In contrast, I have to have my balls untucked, I sleep on my side and always pull my balls out as they bloody hurt if between my legs lol.

It does make me feel like I'm an old lady or like I'm pregnant when I think about it but oh well...

Perhaps we just have massive knob(bles on our knee)s!

Yes mate, Probably so!

We are a knob(bles on our knee)'s-ely pair!

spguy30 [sign in to see picture]

Hmmm depends ck boxers, commando, some else ;-)

Mr Monster [sign in to see picture]

Well, since you ask, nothing but a cheeky grin! I toss and turn so much (ooo-er!) that pyjamas tend to end up twisted backwards. Wrung out, in fact. Now that does put the old knob(bly knees) at risk!

I tend to like the window open all year round, as it makes the cosy duvet-cave that much nicer. Mrs Monster responds by wearing at least three layers of clothing. One of them knitted. Sometimes a hat, too.

xxxxchelzsxxxx [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Haha i sleep with a pillow between my legs... ive not for testicles but its just comfy!!! x

GHxx [sign in to see picture]

Oooo.. i change what i sleep on depending on my mood

sometimes nothing (rarely)

just knickers - more often than not

vest and shorts - when at OH's its sexy top n french knickers or naked but rare as he sleeps with window open and i always feel the cold!! hehe

at the moment i'm sleeping in my Grandpa's jumper cos I miss him :( but smells of him - is not sexy so wont be taking it to the OH's!!

xGHx

cala [sign in to see picture]

nothing at all

Muz333 [sign in to see picture]

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Remind me to never sleep on one of your pillow WandA! I myself am just a boxer man as well, it's jsut not comfy to have your nads flapping about.

CurlyCoupleWife [sign in to see picture]

xxxxchelzsxxxx wrote:

WandA wrote:

UBM4 wrote:

Haha i sleep with a pillow between my legs... ive not for testicles but its just comfy!!! x

It's actually good for your back to put a pillow between your knees if you're sleeping on your side - takes pressure off pelvis & lower back.

I sleep naked unless hubby & I are sleeping apart for some reason. I'f I'm sleeping without him I get cold - putting a t-shirt on keeps me warm enough to feel cosy & sleepy

[suspended user]

suspended user

cosy pink pj's with little pink pigs all over

cheshire kat [sign in to see picture]

nothing unless its really cold & then its men's pj's

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.