Imperfect-Miss [sign in to see picture]

Seriously guys how do you manage so many?!!
    I can manage about two and then I am far too senstive to carry on!!

Spoonerism [sign in to see picture]

With my partner, I have honestly lost count of how many orgasms I can have on average... I know it's definitely well into double figures!

I'll have him count next time :P

Miss Bunny & Dr Boots [sign in to see picture]

My OH doesn't use toys (as yet), but her maximum in one of my loads is 5 or 6 times.

Ikey [sign in to see picture]

Anto wrote:

Ikey wrote:

I think 17 within an hour-ish is my girlfriends record, her solo play record is probably 2. I have no idea what my own record is though, although it's probably less than I'd think.

17 in an hour :O Thats an orgasm every 5 minutes :/ impressive!

I had some VERY dead arms by the end of that hour...

I don't think I've ever come close to doing that many again though, was just an amazing one-off.

It sounds more impressive than it probably is, she's the type of person who after her first or second orgasm gets really sensitive and at that point it's really, really easy to keep making her orgasm again and again afterwards.

Lady Ness [sign in to see picture]

I believe the actual term multiple orgasms reffers to having another orgasm within a short time (like seconds of each other), without going into the resolution phase, and back through the build up stages.

Although media seems to now suggest that multiple orgasms are more than one in the same session.

If we were going by the above I've had 5 multiple orgasms, but I've had loads more in one single sexual session, just with the stages etc as a mini interval.

rach_b [sign in to see picture]

Wish I could have so many! I've managed two in the same session with my partner, one at the start and one at the end. I'm wayyy too sensitive immediately after an orgasm for him to carry on - feels like his nail scratching at me after I orgasm. But I don't mind, as they're always good :)

.•*misstaylor*•. [sign in to see picture]

Three times but it gets a bit to intense after that I start body poping haha

mrsorgasmatron [sign in to see picture]

I multiorgasm, at least 3 times on every 'session'.

Post a reply to this thread

Please sign in to post messages to the forum.